Search results

1. Character Generator Enemies

I have used the character generator to create a playable character. However, initially, the player must fight this character before he joins the party. The problem is, I don't know how to make that character's image come up as an enemy in the enemy database. Anyone got any ideas?
  2. Legal Use of Music

I am developing a game I don't intend to sell or profit from. I have legally purchased music, mostly soundtracks from other games. Can I use legally purchased music in my games if I don't profit from it in my game?
  3. Death Attack

Ok I am making a skill where my character kills the enemy in one hit, regardless of HP. So I made a skill that is linked (or uses) the default death state. That killed the enemy, but at first it gave a message saying it had no effect on the enemy. The enemy did not have resistance to death...
  4. Character Event Choice Loop

I am new to the RPG Maker, and I am trying to do something that is probably simple for many of you. I would appreciate any suggetions/help I could get on this issue. It's hard to explain in words without seeing it, but the sequence is as follows: 1) Main Character is transported to an NPCs...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Now, hopefully, some certain people will not be stupid enough to leak my name on the reports.
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tocurse