Search results

1. woop

RMMV Odicia - Pre-Alpha Demo

SYNOPSIS Odicia follows the journey of a fire mage named Eyala Troy, as she and her comrades set out on a dangerous quest to bring an end to the Kingdom of Valhara’s corrupt crusade to cleanse the world of mysterious mystical beings known as Scions. Created by illustrators Oliver Hamlin (woop)...
  2. woop

Share your favorite Hidden Gem Game OSTs

What are some of your favorite games that have amazing sound tracks, but usually fly under the radar or you never see mentioned? I'm a sucker for any game that utilized the VRC6 chip for NES games (Castlevania 3 JP version is a great example, its my all time favorite NES OST). Here are a few...
  3. woop

Art by woop

Hey guys! I've been a long time lurker, but I'm looking to be more active on the forums, so I'd like to show you some of my art. I'm a freelance artist by trade and I like to use watercolors and ink. Here are some personal favorites I've made. Gift Slice Poisonous Spell Chicken...
  4. woop

Hello there!

Hey guys, longtime lurker here, looking to be more active on the forums and hoping to share my game soon!
  5. woop

Question about storing X,Y of an event

Is it possible to store an event’s x, y into variables from a specific map, without the player having to be in said map? Or maybe reference the event’s x,y directly from a specific map using a script call?
  6. woop

Removing Font Outline

I'm using a simple script (fontoutline.js by Zerbu) to remove the default outlining that appears on all text in the game. I've recently installed SRD's Battle Popup Customizer plugin, which uses the gamefont to show damage numbers and popup text (effective, resist etc.). My issue right now is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdiouf