Search results

1. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Hello ! I'm really sorry to answer only now. We tried opening others little games from the internet, and they actually worked. Only my project has the error i showed you. It seems the Big Sur OS is quite problematic with a lot of applications tough. We'll see after some updates if it changes...
  2. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Sorry for the late answer, i was pretty busy these days ! I tried again to use firefox with this command and now it works !! Thank you very much !! I'm gonna see my friend with a mac tomorrow, and we'll try that. I'll tell you after if the problem is on my project or on his laptop.
  3. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Sorry, i'm still a bit confuses i guess. I tried opening the index.html (for a web version) on firefox but it didn't work. This was the same error again : Error Failed to load data/Actors.json. Tomorrow i'll try to remove all accents before compressing again a file. I'll hope this help. Thanks...
  4. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Oh okay i'm sorry ! I didn't read the rules already, but definitely gonna do ! Thanks a lot for the information, i'm testing all functions one by one ahah.
  5. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

It still fails, without the accent and space. I'm sorry, what is the console output and where can i find it ? Sorry i'm not that gifted in technic problems ahah ^^'
  6. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

I don't remember exactly, but it was something about administrator access (which he has). I tried to put the command of the topic (--allow-file-access-from-files) but it still doesn't work. I'm not really sure if i put it in the good place though. Oh and i asked my friend to go look for some...
  7. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Well the full path to this file is "c:\Utilisateurs\Admin\Bureau\Légion RPG\www\data\Actors.json" . I think it's pretty classic, isn't it ? (my pc is in french, and "Légion RPG" is the title of the game)
  8. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

I looked up to some topics but couldn't find something helpful. The most elabrate solution was using some other logiciels, but when i follow the links it never propose RPG Maker MV (only other version like MZ, VX, VX Ace etc...). I'll try searching for more. Would love to deploy a web version...
  9. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Yeah here is what my friend send me :
  10. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

On his computer, it's an application that runs on doubleclick (at least SHOULD run, but instead display an error messag). That's not a folder.
  11. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Well he gets an .app (Game.app) when he download it. I deploy the game from my pc (Windows 10), then i compress it (.zip) and then put it online so they can download it. We also try to skip the compressing and put online for him the original deployed game but it still doesn't work. Should i...
  12. LegendaryNono

Deployment on Mac OS

Hello everyone, i need help and i absolutely don't know what to do ! I've been creating a game for my friendgroup since 3 years now. Last week i just finished it and deployed both Windows and Mac OS versions for everyone to play (there are roughly 20 players of my game). But for some reason...
  13. LegendaryNono

YEP Questjournal TypeError

Ah okay thank you @mlogan ! I'll know for the next time :) but i hope i don't have any more issues for my game tho, as i still block on this plugin !
  14. LegendaryNono

YEP Questjournal TypeError

Hello everyone, can you all help me ? I got a similar error and just ended on this page by searching help. I installed the YEP_QuestJournal.js plugin today, but when i'm opening the quest menu the game always crash with that error : "TypeError: Cannot read property "format" of undefined". I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdiouf