Search results

1. slaQ

slaQ's Original composed pieces of music.

Hello everyone, Since I bought myself a full range 88 key midi controller yesterday, I will be making some more serious musical pieces from now on, and posting them in this topic. Here's a first (be it short) song I created today...
  2. slaQ

Some Rocking Music for Non Commercial Use

I really like the compositions of these songs. But it's such an enormous shame that the sound quality is sooooooo bad! Was this made using a tracker by any chance? Tell your brother to get (a) better vst/sound library('s) and if necessary also a better editing program, cuz his composing skills...
  3. slaQ

royalty free battle theme

Hey, nice song you made there :) I just thought it sounded almost more like a pop song than a battle theme xD Add some Justin Bieber voicing, throw in a few rap lines by a random upcoming featured artist... :P
  4. slaQ

Icy's Music Packs

Hey just checked out your battle themes. Personally I believe battle themes are hardest to make, and I think you did a very good job! However I'm not a fan of the synth sound you used for the main melody parts. Also none of the themes really stand out, every game needs an outstanding general...
  5. slaQ

Acezon's Portfolio

Nice job! Aside from the cilinder being in the sphere, you can also see the corners on the glass sphere if you look closer. Maybe use more subsections in the future, at least when you render!
  6. slaQ

Easy/fast way of finding the index for an icon.

Hello everyone, I'm using a rather huge iconset at the moment, and instead of counting every time, I was wondering if there;s a better or easier way to find out what the index/number is of a certain icon. I've tried searching the forums and google, but I couldn't really find anything. Maybe...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdiouf