Search results

1. Ace of Spades

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure RPG

SYNOPSIS A shipwrecked adventurer seeks shelter from the storm after their ship was struck by lightning. With no civilization in sight, the castaway climbed their way from the wreckage, only to stumble upon an ancient tomb. Venturing deep into the catacombs, the wanderer unwillingly releases a...
  2. Ace of Spades

Changing Variable through Move-Route

Hi everyone, I'm attempting to change a variable through the script command in the custom Move-Route. I'm trying to change variable 21 to be the X coordinate of the current event that is moving. Here's what I've tried so far; but I keep getting an error: undefined is not a function Could...
  3. Ace of Spades

Shifting Player Sprite

I'm making an action battle system; when the player swings their sword, it will animate the player sprite to show an attack. When the player attacks while facing down, the player sprite and sword will need to extend into the tile below the player. The problem I'm having, is the player sprite...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sfafsr4326