Search results

1. 4Lore

CoffeeScript Scene/Action Based UI: Right Click Save Menu

When I try to install this plugin I get an error: "maximum call stack exceeded". I'm using the stable version. edit: Although, the script is not showing up in the extension menu nor in the scripts, somehow it works. Thank you very much.
  2. 4Lore

Javascript AEL -- Change Keys

Edit: It is working. I had to update to the latest beta patch.
  3. 4Lore

Right click save menu

Hello, I opened a topic here https://steamcommunity.com/app/495480/discussions/1/1742229167185832372/ some time ago but unfortunately I didn't get any help. :| Please, can somebody help me with this problem?
  4. 4Lore

Creating a movie gallery

Hello, I would like to create a movie gallery (dependent on saves) similar to cg gallery which will have to play a movie when i click on a slot icon, instead of showing a picture. The movies will be unlocked in the game with a number variable or something like this. I tried to implement this...
  5. 4Lore

CoffeeScript AEL: Image Choices

Bump ! :) This thing only happens to me or it is because of the newest patch?
  6. 4Lore

Hello, Today in vnm (i had a break from it), this plugin started to behave strange. When displaying "show choices", i noticed that when i move the mouse cursor around or when i click anywhere (not on choices), every time after a short period the choices will freeze ( in this picture i hovered...
  7. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

I didn't want to create a new thread since this small issue is related to this topic. I'm using a 1080 custom ui and the beta branch. In database>confirmation>confirm it says "After that we add a transparent hotspot over the entire screen. That is to avoid that the user can interact with any...
  8. 4Lore

Removing persistent hotspot !

bump I still haven't fix this issue:). Someone?
  9. 4Lore

I tried this method and I get the same results as my post#3 plus the additional invisible hotspot being present also in save and load "show message box event" settings. ;_;
  10. 4Lore

I have put a condition switch: https://ibb.co/iaL9NG Almost done.:) Now the triangle appears only when in game(new game) and also only when i click/enter the "menu"(here, the triangle disappears but the hotspot is still active) & "backlog" buttons from the "show message box event". I suppose i...
  11. 4Lore

Hello, I was having this hotspot problem some time ago and I still haven't resolve it. :| ex. mission scene ex. mission common event ex. mission scene setup This hotspot (a triangle) appears everywhere: in title screen, in every title menu and when i start a new game, it will show up in...
  12. 4Lore

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. Now it works again. :thumbsup-right: Thanks again ! For me, this is how it looks:
  13. 4Lore

I checked. It was above the main script. ;_;
  14. 4Lore

I think the new update, broke the plugin. :| The choices won't show anymore (they don't show at all) and the call event "show message box" became unresponsive.
  15. 4Lore

Some issues !

It is the exact thing i was looking for.:guffaw: Thank you Archeia for this cool extension. :cutesmile: Now it remain only those darn mouse buttons :)(right click button for save and middle button for scroll log). I searched the steam discussions forum and i came up with the examples i posted...
  16. 4Lore

Some issues !

I will only use the Action UI and you misunderstood what i was saying. If i wanted to code(btw: i don't like coding) i wouldn't have bought VNM, i would have used script based engines. Edit: I guess that is a little more orderly using "add choice & show choice" common events: Well, this is...
  17. 4Lore

Some issues !

I have watched the above video but it doesn't answer my questions.:| I never used any rpg engines. The thing with the sample scene "add choice" common event, like i said above is restrictive in contrast to the "add choice" command.:headshake: edit: When the 1080p template will be released i will...
  18. 4Lore

Some issues !

Using action ui and default interface. This is a simple matter but i can't get it to work. :| Not using the "add choices" and "show choices" common events, i get this by default: I would like to use the default/custom created choices box to appear like this Call "add choice" common event...
  19. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

I managed to display "show picture number 10" correctly. The problem was some minor things (my own mistakes). So i started a new project, looked what was different and adjusted my current progect.
  20. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

Thanks. :) I managed to get the picture 11(L[0001: Message]) to this position along with "yes" and "no" commands. Now i can't make it work displaying the transparent hotspot nr.9 :dizzy:. I set hotspot's position to direct 1, 1, 1920, 1080, I think the answer is by adjusting the anchor...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garyxwoods