Search results

1. nintendowii111

Add plugin command to show/hide

The attached file is the plugin I'm using. I want to add plugin logic so that i can show/hide or enable/disable the plugin with a plugin or script command. I have no knowledge of java and would love some help. Thanks!
  2. nintendowii111

Help with QABS!

Looking for someone experienced with QABS (latest version found at https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QABS/) to help me with AI. I've been trying to make a simple enemy where he only shoots a projectile forward. Not AT the player. To do this I thought turning the AI off with <aiType:none> would...
  3. nintendowii111

Multitouch Control.

I’m sure this has been talked about before but have never seen a plugin capable of doing this. Right now I’m using aloeguvners mobile dir pad plugin. It simply has a d pad to the left and a,b keys to the right of the screen. Sadly you can’t use the d pad while also trying to perform an action...
  4. nintendowii111

Plugin to delete a save if game was updated!

Also to warn the player on the title screen. I'd love for , after game is updated, for a simple popup to come up on the title to just say "Old saves are not compatible with new version. Old saves have been deleted".

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata