Search results

1. Need Free Military Sprites

I'm making a game after a long time based in the 1940s/50s/WW2, and need to find a place which has some free military-esque soldier and officer sprites with military uniform and the hat/helmets like the Nazis/Soviets. Things like tanks and trucks will also be appreciated. I'm always super...
  2. How do I make characters go under tiles

How do I make characters go under the wall tiles? I've seen some other answers, but I still don't get it, is there a built in option to have characters go under walls?
  3. Good Battle Plugins for Boss Game?

Hey, I'm making game about a guy who goes and fights bosses, kind of like Shadow of the Colossus. It's only going to have one character and I don't really want to fill it with skills, and since it only has one character and all enemies are bosses (no minions and such). I think the Battle System...
  4. All Files Got Corrupt

Most of my JSON files got corrupt. I took out all the corrupted files and replaced them with fresh ones. But see, the corrupted files were things like Troops, Skills, Classes, Armors and Weapons. I still have them, is there a way I can fix them? Because if not, then I'll have to redo all the...
  5. Type Error

Every time I use a Heal skill, this Type Error comes up. Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 3 is not finite. I have no plugins, how do I fix this? Along with that, the skill does not have any animation, and I can't even use it from the menu.
  6. My game slowed down

So I was making my game and everything was fine, but then I added a city and now it's like at half speed. It's not laggy or anything, it's just slowed down. There are zero common events and zero parallel processes running. And like I said, it was running fine until I just added like 5 events...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata