Search results

1. Allerka

Tiles disappearing near the top of the map

Bit of a weird one I've encountered. On two maps I've made, when I get near the top of the map, suddenly all the tiles I've placed with the editor disappear. Like so, in the first image everything appears normally. But I take one step upwards, and suddenly all the underbrush grass disappears...
  2. Allerka

1.5.0 update makes games crash upon launching

Whenever I hit the playtest button after installing the 1.5.0 update, the game immediately crashes and closes after loading up. I've updated my files to the latest versions, along with index.html, with no luck. Every once in a while, maybe one in twenty attempts, through some random combination...
  3. Allerka

RMMV - "Could not initialize shader" error

With increasing frequency I'm getting an error when I try to start my game for testing it. Typically it just auto-closes as soon as the window appears, but occasionally I get an error that says "Cannot read property 'render' of null". The debug console says it's a problem initializing the...
  4. Allerka

"Could not initialize shader"

With increasing frequency I'm getting an error when I try to start my game for testing it. Typically it just auto-closes as soon as the window appears, but occasionally I get an error that says "Cannot read property 'render' of null". The debug console says it's a problem initializing the...
  5. Allerka

Luna Engine MV?

I saw a couple of threads regarding an MV version of the Luna Engine from shortly after MV's release last year, but it's been utterly silent otherwise for the last nine months. Is work still being done, or has it been quietly dropped?
  6. Allerka

Incorrect version of Windows?

I'm doing my first round of testing with the VXA version of my game, and one of my testers has run into an unusual error. I've compiled my game into an encrypted archive and sent out the basic .exe installer. When she tries to run it, however, she gets an error that states  "The version of this...
  7. Allerka

Armor piercing

XP had the option to set how much of an opponent's physical or magical defense factored into an ability's effectiveness, essentially letting you create attacks that could ignore armor or magic defense. As far as I can tell, this doesn't appear to be directly possible in VX Ace, at least not with...
  8. Allerka

Unto the Breach (demo available)

(Download the demo)   INTRODUCTION:   Unto the Breach is my first major game project, utilizing the RPG Maker series (XP for the demo, VX Ace for the full game), and basing it in a fully-developed universe that I've been developing off-and-on over the last several years. There is extensive...
  9. Allerka

Event-based character generator

Event-Based Character Generator Want to make an RPG where the player character's details are entirely up to the player? For example, like in most Bioware RPGs, the Elder Scrolls series, etc. This simple system will let the player define their character's class, gender, appearance, and name!    ...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata