Search results

1. Death10

How do I move an NPC, and keep them there?

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1853-remember-event-position/
  2. Death10

Creating a random name generator

name = ""sound = 3number = 2for i in 0...soundcase rand(number)when 0; name += "a"when 1; name += "b"endendmsgbox nameMaybe something like that.
  3. Death10

Time's Gallery

Awesome!
  4. Death10

EvilEagles' Pixels

Awesome!
  5. Death10

Actor inventory: trading items between actors

I have written this script in XP. And here is my idea: Hope it can help you something. :)
  6. Death10

Calling another class

That why "or Var" is added.
  7. Death10

Calling another class

self.index = 0 #Do not include the main actor!To self.index = 1 #Or Var?
  8. Death10

Help with Evented Ammo system

How about a script?
  9. Death10

Can't figure out how to add variables to Game Data

Add this script: class Game_Enemy < Game_Battler  def change_param(param_id, value)    enemy.params[param_id] = value  endendCall Script: $game_troop.members[ID].change_param(param_id, value)ID: 1, 2, 3,... (in Troops) param_id: (0 is Max HP, 1 is Max MP)   def mhp;  param(0);   end        ...
  10. Death10

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

Does it require level to learn?
  11. Death10

Can't figure out how to add variables to Game Data

It has a bug. I will post it again when I fixed it.
  12. Death10

[SOLVED] Separate :B keys

edited.
  13. Death10

Decomplie/Recomplie

Does it (screen resize) break the term?
  14. Death10

[SOLVED] Separate :B keys

Start the game -> Press F1. There is a button setting tab.
  15. Death10

Starting a game without the start menu(VX Ace)

Add that script in Script Editor (F11).
  16. Death10

Starting a game without the start menu(VX Ace)

There is a script named "Skip Title" or something like that.
  17. Death10

So boring~

So boring~
  18. Death10

Event that acts as a party member

I found out a way. (but not done yet) In Game_Follower:   def actor    $game_party.battle_members[@member_index]  endchange it to:   def actor    $game_map.events[@member_index]  endAnd in Game_Followers, add this in def initialize @data.push(Game_Follower2.new(EventIDHere...
  19. Death10

Item Teaches Skills to Actor instead of Class?

Game_Actor: (VX Ace) #--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Initialize Skills#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def init_skills@skills = []self.class.learnings.each do |learning|learn_skill(learning.skill_id) if...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zookx1