Search results

1. CVincent

New Community Chat

Hey folks, there's a new chat up and running (and isn't using Skype!) so we're inviting the RPG Maker communities to join us in Discord. Chat Rules:   1. Be respectful of group members, chat host/cohosts, or admins.   2. Keep discussion of...
  2. CVincent

RPG Maker Skype Group

Hey folks, On VX-Ace's community forums we started a live Skype group chat for everyone so we can all stay connected a little easier. I figured it'd be nice to invite the users from RPGMakerWeb as well. To join just add me (chris_hooper7) or ask friend who is already in the group. If you're...
  3. CVincent

CVincent's Parallax Mapping Guide

Welcome to my parallax mapping guide! This tutorial will take you through the process of starting your first parallax map and adding it to your project as well as making simple edits to help your map look great. There's also some tips for semi-experienced users!   First I'd like to start by...
  4. CVincent

Left Behind: Survivors of Belkin City

The alpha demo is not currently available, it is planned to be released soon!       Left Behind is a game revolving around the lives of citizens who now live in a quarantined city. It is an action/horror game heavily focused on story-based elements to build its atmosphere.   It is inspired by a...
  5. CVincent

Hey there.

I'm an active member from the VX-Ace.net forums, a few others from the community have made me interested in having an account here too. I do have a project, I'm currently working on a commercial project named "Left Behind: Survivors of Belkin City", an action/horror based game heavily focused...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mcnlivescore