Search results

1. Chaneque

How to start a game

How do you start a game? Do you have a cutscene? Do you throw the user straight into dialogue? Or into a battle? I'm currently struggling as to how to start my game (at current it just jumps into a middle of the conversation the characters are having that sets up the entire game - it's a short...
  2. Chaneque

Feeling like your game sucks

Hello everybody! :)  I like to make games, and to write, but the problem is, I have a lot of issues with both because I start to feel like my game really sucks. Does anybody have any advice for getting over this? It makes me feel like I want to stop working, and it's really tough to keep going...
  3. Chaneque

MV Character Portraits?

I'm looking to see if there are any larger portraits of the default hero facesets from RPG Maker MV, portraits such as I haven't been able to find any for RPG Maker MV.
  4. Chaneque

MV shows white screen, not responding

So I pre-ordered MV, downloaded and installed it today, all looked good, but when I open it, it shows a white screen and then says "not responding" and I've tried waiting it out but it won't respond. My computer runs Windows 7 Ultimate. Please help!
  5. Chaneque

.rvproj2?

So, I have the full version of Ace but a friend of mine only has Lite, so I installed Lite so I could help him out with his game. I've removed Lite now that I don't need it, but now all my projects are showing up as .rvproj2 and won't open. Help?
  6. Chaneque

Music with vocals?

What do you think of vocals being used as game music - not just one or two or three tracks, but a whole soundtrack full of them? Notable examples I can think of are Persona 3 (probably Persona 4, too, but I've not played that or heard the music) and The World Ends With You. I can't off-the-cuff...
  7. Chaneque

Kumori's Writing Dump

Where I dump my half-decent literature, lol. There's not much to say apart from the fact I usually focus on the same characters in the same universe, so that's why (if they're named) you'll see them over and over. Queen of the Night [Poetry] Gabriel [Flash Fiction] We Know [Flash Fiction]...
  8. Chaneque

Charm state?

How do I create a charm state, where the enemy won't attack the caster? There's only one player that can use this skill, so maybe that'll make this easier. Sorry for the lack of information. If you need more, I'll provide it.
  9. Chaneque

Simple Recolour Needed

I need the green-haired boy from People1 in VX/Ace to have brown hair and for his orange whateveritis to be changed to pink. My attempt, sadly, has fallen completely flat. Thanks for anyone that can help me in my total fail moment XD
  10. Chaneque

Equipping Shields

I want classes like Monk, Witch and Samurai to be able to equip shields, but I don't know how to. I changed the term for Shields and I'm using it for pins that increase attributes, and I put them under General Armour, but I can't get them to equip on those classes. Help? And all the classes can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldencarroteater