Search results

1. Ads could be possible ?

Hello everyone!, today i came across this Japanese site and what appear to me that this Plugin the guy made which only works on iOS using unity ads, i had a friend of mine test it and he said it worked after watching a video and you earn an item after watching a video, its like rewarding videos...
  2. Sequence Switches

Hello, Im working on a game and im trying to make a sequenced switches that works only in 1 way, Like only the following switch sequence would open the gate,( switch 2, 1, 3, then 4) Note: Im new to the forums so i dont know which section i should be posting in, and Im not very good in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maro