Search results

1. The Art of Gaming

Help with skill

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to make a skill that will raise an entire party's defense but also have a 50% chance of also making the party members likely to attack each other. I'm hoping this can be done without a scropt, but I'm not sure that possible. Thanks in advance, Art.
  2. The Art of Gaming

Installing Mistake??

Ok so I've copied the needed files to my game folder like I need to, yet no new files show up when I go into the script editor that I can see. Nothing under materials, nothing containing Luna in the title. Have I missed a step maybe? Thanks for helping with a probably easily solved question...
  3. The Art of Gaming

Thoughts on Social Networking in sims

Not sure if this is the best place to put this but I have to ask. What do you think about having social media, texting and calls in games? Is it annoying and/or tedious for you to have social media in a game or is it something cool that you appreciate?
  4. The Art of Gaming

Vehicles not workimg?

Ok, so when I try to move the boat vehicle around in both animated and still water it doesn't seem able to move other than to turn. Are the vehicles in RPGM VX ACE buggy or something? Thanks, Art of Gaming

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah