Search results

1. deathpunk187

RMVXA Glass (Demo Currently)

NOTE: The full game is coming soon Well ladies and gentleman the moment you've all been waiting for, even though this isn't my first endeavor in making an RPG Maker game but it certainly is one I've started and finished a demo for (whether it's good or bad is highly up to debate <_<) I will...
  2. deathpunk187

In need of a tracksuit bit for a VX/Ace game

Hey there guys deathpunk here I'm in need of a tracksuit bit for a character in a game I'm working that's kind of a modern themed game with a heavy metal almost kinda punk rock sub-theme at least with some of the characters like for one of the side characters he/she is kind of a Nu-Metal theme...
  3. deathpunk187

[Ace] Industrial/Gothic Steampunk style sprite {Request}

hi guys I've been looking for something similar or at least someone who would be willing to create sprites for the images with the various hairstyles being shown through other example photos below I would like the sprites to have this kind of outfit or a somewhat similar outfit with a male...
  4. deathpunk187

Viking Sprites Need (w/ possible portraits/facesets)

Hey guys I'm looking for viking sprites that are both in armor and in casual clothing for both male and female, I'm making a game that is a fantasy but it's also going to be historically accurate so sorry if men with beards and horned helmets is what you thought would be best and I'm also...
  5. deathpunk187

Knight Sprites/Facesets

So I'm working on a little project that I have.... (which I'm not going to say the name because sssssshhhhh it's top secret >.>) and I've been trying to look for some medieval knight sprites and possibly some facesets so if anyone knows or have seen some decent ones I'd be very appreciative if...
  6. deathpunk187

Dragon Ball Z Sprites/Tilesets (Do They Even Exist)

So I've been trying to look for DBZ sprites and tilesets so I can throw together a Dragon Ball Z fan game would anyone know how to make or find them? If you can make them awesome if not but you know where to find them then thats just as awesome any help what so ever is appreciated
  7. deathpunk187

Can WW1 tilesets and sprites be found? (any at all?)

I've been searching for WW1 tilesets and sprites for a long time and I was wondering if any of you were able to find any if there are any
  8. deathpunk187

Are Mech Sprites Really That Hard to Find

I have dug and clawed my way through google as well as here on the forums but I've never found any good mech sprites even when I do when I download and try to use them they end up some how getting cut in half or when I select them for and event graphic it only selects a corner of the sprite but...
  9. deathpunk187

is there a Space/Sci Fi tileset?

I've been scouring google and the forums for a tileset of the various planets like the moon mars etc... but I haven't been able to find it and if anyone has any info please please let me know
  10. deathpunk187

Seriously how do you download tilesets

I know making a new topic was not necessary but I really don't know how to download tilesets from the forums and I'm really confused can someone please help me???

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

on my plate today- animation.
palatkorn wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?
I hope you give me a chance to fix something wrong.
palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah