2. Alessandro Arcolini

Félicitations! ;)

Félicitations! ;)
  3. Alessandro Arcolini

Quite fancy!

Quite fancy!
  4. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Yeah, sure thing, i will gladly see these concept art of yours!
  5. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Credit is fine! But if it's a serious project, it is indeed by payment! Thank you! Btw can i see the project you are working on if you have some samples? :)
  6. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Sadly no, since it's the nineth one i just made 9 remakes :) But i may do the same for other FFs!
  7. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Hi there! Thanks! I was *stalking* the forums, so yeah, i totally agree with that! :) Here you can have a list: https://soundcloud.com/alessandro-arcolini The first 9 tracks are FF 9 remakes that i've done for christmas! Yes it is! That's actually my artist name, true name is: Zaroni Rezgui...
  8. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Thanks! That's the thing that i like with FF, every game is different :) I've played way to much Oblivion, coulnd't dig Skyrim though, i still don't know why! Anyway, thanks again for the welcome!
  9. Alessandro Arcolini

Looking for a project to work on!

Looking for a project to work on!
  10. Alessandro Arcolini

Evening.

Hi, I'm new here.... i don't really know how to introduce meself, aye. Hmmm... I've been a RPG fan since i played FF8 when i was still a mini me. Since, i explored that fabulous world of that genra. When i was 15 i started to fell in love with music...you can make the connections right? So...
  11. Alessandro Arcolini

Searching for a project!

Searching for a project!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium
on my plate today- animation.
"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabershu