Search results

1. Coopziana

Menu Characters [Script Request]

Hi, What I want to do is have Animated Characters & Battler sprites displayed on my Menu Screen. With a bit of tinkering I've managed to make the Sprite sheet load and display. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to mask the Image and then have it "Ticking" for each frame of said...
  2. Coopziana

Yanfly's Animated SV Battlers Home Position

Hi, I'm looking into making my battles a little more tactical, as such I'd like to make enemies "Home Position" Change after each attack to a random location within the battle window. Reason for this is i'm also going to be using AOE spells, so having the enemy move after each attack will...
  3. Coopziana

Yanfly's Base Param - Class Calling

Hi All, So all I need is the script call for Class ID param to create an "IF" statement within Yanfly's Enemy Base Param plugin (Here). Something like this: <Custom Base atk Formula> if ($gameSwitches.value(29) === true) { value = CLASS ID param + $gameVariables.value(56); } else { value =...
  4. Coopziana

Yanfly's EnhancedTP "Damage Reference" Help

Hi, I'm currently trying to add in a formula for HP Damage Gain (pretty much identical to FFX Stoic) The FFX Formula is calculated with: Damage received × 30 / Max HP maximum 30 I've tried to do this but I'm having trouble referencing "Damage Received" The rest I can do. I had a look through...
  5. Coopziana

Decimal Variables?

Hi All. I've got a damage formula that utilises a variable which I have setup in my Action sequence (Yanfly's). So each weapon has a different "Power". As I've literally got 10 weapons in my game (one of each type with no increase to basic stats), I'd like to add in a power creep on each of the...
  6. Coopziana

RMMV Battle Animation Sets By Coopziana

Hi All, I've been making my own animation and figured I'd share them with you guys to use as you like. If you have any requests let me know, I'll try and make what you ask for. I'll keep adding them as I make them! Click here to go to my Google Drive Hope they help! Free for use in Both...
  7. Coopziana

Yanfly's Keyboard Config - Auto WASD

Hey guys, As the title suggests, I'm using Yanfly's Keyboard Config. http://yanfly.moe/2016/03/06/yep-80-keyboard-config/ I'd like to set the default configuration to WASD as I fully intend to to remove the "Options" tab from my game so players can't mess around with stuff which could...
  8. Coopziana

Condition: Random 1..Variable

Hi Guys, This is probably really simple, but I can't figure it out. I'm making a condition branch and rather than using the default random [Number]..[Number], I want to set it to Random 1..Variable[16]. I know I have to do this in the script section but I have no idea how to make this happen...
  9. Coopziana

Scrolling Battleback

Hey Guys, First and foremost, 9/10 times I will not be using a battleback image for battles, instead I set them to "none" and it prints the map as the background. This is exactly what I'm after... Now if you've ever played Angry Birds Epic, you'll know what I'm talking about here. I'm...
  10. Coopziana

[SOLVED] Negative/Minus Gold amount

Hi Guys, This may sound like a very strange request, but I need a plugin or a snippet of code that I can add to my game to allow my players gold to go into a minus figure. for example -$200. I've had a play around with the default JS files but had no luck. Can anyone tell me how I can do...
  11. Coopziana

Request: Lock Actor Position

Hi All,   I'm looking for a script that will allow me to lock an actor (my main character) into position 1. OR a script that will keep my main character's sprite active even if he is not in position 1 or the current party. I've had a look online and all I could find is Yanfly's Party...
  12. Coopziana

[YEP] Job Points - Variables

Hi All, I'm just trying to set up a variable that reads the current actors JP's (Yanfly's - Job Points Script v1.06) So that I can display it in a chat window. Reason being I've been trying to use JP's as a form of currency for increasing actor parameters (stats) instead of the standard...
  13. Coopziana

Javascript Snippets Section

Just thought it would be a nice idea if there was a section on the forums where people could add in basic scripts that people could use as a base for crafting their own Scripts. By this I mean the basics such as: - Here is the code that will create a full screened window with nothing in...
  14. Coopziana

Stat Shop

Hi All, I'm really in need of a system that moves RPG's away from the standard "Level up = Gain Stats". What I'd like is pretty much identical to "Yanfly's Skill Shop System". Visually it would be almost identical, except for the fact that rather than purchasing skills for each character it's...
  15. Coopziana

Player Initial Level 0

Hi Guys, In a previous post I asked if anyone knew a way to have an item consume a level with a simple script. For anyone wondering how I managed to do it with a simple Common event I simple set up a small script: $gameVariables[2] = this.actorId; and then used the "Change Level" command...
  16. Coopziana

Item use costs EXP/Level

Hi Guys, as the title suggests, I just looking for the smallest most simple script know to man (probably). I've been trying to work it out myself to no avail. In my game character stats do not rise on level up, instead they will have to play through the game and certain orbs will drop from...
  17. Coopziana

Scan/Libra/Sensor

Hi, I'm looking for a script that will allow me to add an auto-state upon equip or a notetag to a weapon that will automatically display certain stats for the enemies I'm facing in battle. So for example if Character 1 has a weapon with "Sensor" ability on it, it will allow the player to see...
  18. Coopziana

Additional info on Status Screen

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knew of a simple way to add in more Parameters into the status screen. Literally pulling my hair out trying to find a way to just add in the simplest piece of script to the already existing stuff... But it just will not have it. Mainly because I cannot find any...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyuubito31