Search results

1. Pheryus

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Question about windows: Is there a way to change the z order of the windows? For instance, the window I created using js stays in the front of the standard message system, so some part of the message window and the messages itselfs are cutted off. Is there a way to display the message system...
  2. Pheryus

Weird Interaction in Event Stop Follow Player - JS

Oh, yes. I didnt used because I wanted the events to go to the position the player was in the moment the switch turned on. Just to facilitate I omitted this information.
  3. Pheryus

Sorry for the confusion. I edited my last reply. But thanks anyway for the attention. And thanks for the exemplification too, Andar. I'm not using the followPlayer via events cause I want the conditions to the followPlayer be more specific, like when pressing some key instead of some switch is...
  4. Pheryus

Ok. I tried to replicate the results that were occuring in my real project, but didnt work (for some unknown reason). But I'll assume this error is the raw one and the cause of my problems. Suppose I have a event (or events) like this one, with a notetag like "follow_player". I created a...
  5. Pheryus

I need help making a formula

I believe is something like that: constant + user.level * tpGainByLevel For example: 80 + user.level * 5. A character would gain 5 maxTP per level. A level 1 starts with 85, level 2 with 90, and so go on... Hope that works!
  6. Pheryus

Hi. I'm trying to control the "enemies" events to follow the player under specifics circunstances using js. This function is called in the updateScene function from the Scene_Map and the events have their autonomous movement "Fixed". I use the _chasePlayer to set the events to follow the...
  7. Pheryus

Plugin Command in Events - variable argument

Hmmm, understood. I knew that I could've just get the variable from the ID directly by the script, but didn't want to change the script. Anyway, I changed here, and it worked. Thanks for the fast reply :D  
  8. Pheryus

Plugin Command in Events - variable argument

It's possible to send a global variable as a argument using plugin command in the event editor? For instance, if I want to send the integer value from the game variable 2 to the function, how can I do it? I tried $gameVariables.value(2) and parseInt($gameVariables.value(2)) as part of the...
  9. Pheryus

Message Plus

Hi. I've no problems using MessagePlus. The animations works well, but when I use the Yanfly MessageCore, the faceset from the message dissapear, and the ballon style too. I tried using these plugin commands: MessagePlus setBallon current 0 MessagePlus enableAnimatedFace 1 2 100,300...
  10. Pheryus

Moving Camera in Battle (or something like that)

Hi guys, I want to know if it's possible to place enemies or even actors (e.g, when using systems like SBL) out of the size of the window of the battle. Look, I'm not trying to change the resolution of the screen, only asking if is possibly to put some graphics, mobs or heroes that are off of...
  11. Pheryus

Doubts about acessing $data_weapons

Oohh, sure, sure.  I'm trying to create my first script by myself, but it's been more harder than I guess hahah I stopped the last error putting a .id in the end of weapon[0]. The only problem now it's that I want to know the weapon that a character is wielding during the Battles, so I'm...
  12. Pheryus

ohhh Now it's giving "SystemStackError occured. stack level too deep" I think it's because I'm calling the Game_Battler script. My alias it's wrong? I can pass all my code if necessary [Edit 2]: Now i did it! Fix the errors. The only problem now it's that when I print the...
  13. Pheryus

I wanted to call this $game_actors every time a battle begins, but didn't figure out yet where to put it. I tried something like that: class Game_Battler < Game_BattlerBase   alias pheryus_gamebattlerbase_1as3s initialize        def initialize     get_weapon_from_actor    ...
  14. Pheryus

I need declare the game actor class to get these values? Cause here in my class, if I tried to print the $game_actor[0].equips[0] or if I tried to put the value get like this "id_weapon = $game_actor[0].equips[0]", appears undefined method '[]' for nil:Nil:Class
  15. Pheryus

By the way, how can i get the id of the weapon that a x character it's wielding? I was trying something like this $game_actors[1].weapons, but isn't working ):
  16. Pheryus

Oohhhh, everything makes sense now! Thanks, Adiktuzmiko. (:
  17. Pheryus

Ohh,  now I see. Thanks guys. I just didn't get how to access the durability (in this example) for each weapon. Since each weapon will do the load_notetags function, wouldn't the variable durability have only the last number read?
  18. Pheryus

Hi! If i put this @my_weapons = $data_weapons above and then calls the each method $my_weapons.each do |weap|, I still getting the same error "undefined method 'each' for nil:NilClass" )): But thanks, anyway!
  19. Pheryus

Hi everyone, I have some doubts about $data_weapons. I was trying to do a simple script that read the note-tag of the data base and save it in a Hash or something like that. But the problem is that I always end up falling in the same error:  I use $data_weapons.each do |weap| to pass through all...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyuubito31