Search results

1. ragnorak6608

Having trouble with Yanfly CTB

Has anyone else encountered this error? I only get it when using CTB and showing the turn order. If the option to show the turn order is off, I do not get the error. Also this error only occurs when you try to open the menu.
  2. ragnorak6608

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Hello, I just installed the QPlus and QAudio plugins and they seem to work fine for what I need them for. They only problem I am having is figuring out to set them up so that I can use one event as an AudioHandler. Effectively the one event would do all the plugin commands necessary for all the...
  3. ragnorak6608

JavaHut's AudioManager Extension (1st Plugin)

Is this plugin still being supported? I can't seem to figure out why the battle bgm won't loop anymore when this plugin is ON.
  4. ragnorak6608

States that force an action before chosen action

So I am looking to add a state that causes the person affected to release a lightning attack against all allies right before their chosen action. How would I go about forcing the skill that does the AOE damage and then still execute the action chosen by the character? I am using Yanfly plugins...
  5. ragnorak6608

how to check if element is effective

Is there a way to check within an eval if the attack's element was effective (over 100%) against the target. I want to input this check into a tp gain formula so that when the mage hits with magic that the target is weak against, they gain more tp.
  6. ragnorak6608

Double cast, no mp cost for second skill

Here is what i have so far: This is the passive state that triggers DualCast This is the state applied when reaching 100 TP  would there be a way to enter it into the state notetags? I know yanfly's skill core has custom mp cost, but that needs to be applied to each skill. I would...
  7. ragnorak6608

Double cast, no mp cost for second skill

So I am looking to use the notetag that Yanfly provided on his site for dualcast, it is as follows I wanted to change it into a state that when the user reaches 100 TP, they enter a dualcast state where you can casts 2 magics for the cost of 1. I have the conditions and separate state...
  8. ragnorak6608

(Yanfly) Passive state to increase stats based on user's current tp

So I finally got it working!!! Im so happy, thanks for you help! Minus all the console.log. I might need to add more conditions so that it updates after gaining tp from damage to self and party members, but at least now I have a basis
  9. ragnorak6608

Ok so i declared them like normal variables and changed the names to ensure no conflicts. When i run a test i returns with NaN as the counter, argh...
  10. ragnorak6608

how would you do that? would you just do var user.bdef = user.def; are would you need to declare it some other way? Also would you reference the value with just user.bdef? Sorry about all the questions
  11. ragnorak6608

i changed up the formula to increase the def up to 100%. Also I made it so the base value for def is stored at the beginning of the battle. Now i get Nan after the calculations. Here is what i have so far:  Can you see any problems with the code? Also, might it be better to use buffs...
  12. ragnorak6608

yes i am using YEP_BaseParamControl. does this mean this state cant be done this way? should I just use buffs instead?
  13. ragnorak6608

the icon is appearing correctly, so the state is applying.  haha i didn't even think about that, i will be changing that also haven't really work out the formula yet for higher levels, just wanted to test the state. and yes it isn't changing at all
  14. ragnorak6608

I'm trying to create a passive state that increases the user's defense based on current tp.  This is what I have so far <Custom Passive Condition> if ($gameParty.inBattle()) { condition = user.tp >= 1; } else { condition = false; } </Custom Passive Condition> <Custom Turn Start Effect>...
  15. ragnorak6608

How to replace gradient in window skin?

Do you know how would check this in GIMP?
  16. ragnorak6608

How to replace gradient in window skin?

I created a custom windowskin and want to know how i would go about ignoring the default gradient and using a pattern instead. Here is the window skin now and here is what is showing as in game. How do i get rid of the gradient at the corners and under the text and replace it the...
  17. ragnorak6608

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

After installing the new editor when i open it, it hangs on "Building Elements". I figured it might be due to there being 110 quests, but i left it running for quite some time and it still never finished. Is this a bug or is 110 quests too much?
  18. ragnorak6608

Events disappear during battle transition

I have a ton of plugins, mainly Yanfly, but even with a new project with no plugins active and one map it still occurs. I feel like it's something people have noticed, but don't say anything about. i attached a video to show this on a new project
  19. ragnorak6608

Events disappear during battle transition

So when a random battle or force encounter occurs the screen flashes and then fades out and then fades in battle scene. During this time all events that are currently visible in the screen disappear. Is there anyway to fix this, it looks sloppy, especially when you use events for parts of your...
  20. ragnorak6608

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there a way to bypass the start screen? Like if I wanted to have the game start on a map.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordiNoop