Search results

1. Ozmahunter

FREE Playtesters wanted for early RPG concept (Tower of Ten)

Hi Ophiucus Games, I'm sorry for the delay! I haven't made a new build of the Mac OS version since 0.01 (currently working on 0.06) so I don't want to send you the old, buggy version. I need to create the build on Mac though because every time I try on PC, it creates a file that won't run for...
  2. Ozmahunter

I have messaged you the latest link to the Alpha! Thank you! - Ozma
  3. Ozmahunter

Sent you the latest build of ToT 0.05! Thanks for playing!
  4. Ozmahunter

Sent you the latest build of ToT 0.05! Thanks for playing!
  5. Ozmahunter

Sent the latest version, 0.05 through direct message. Thank you!
  6. Ozmahunter

RPG within an RPG? Can this be evented?

https://himeworks.com/2015/11/multiple-inventories/ This sounds perfect! This seems like it’s exactly what I need since switching into the mini game would essentially be no different from switching to a second party (and of course needing to implement graphical changes). I think I have...
  7. Ozmahunter

ah! Making a second simple menu is probably actually a much more elegant solution than having to store everything from the main game hide and then come back when you’re done with the mini game, that’s a great idea. The mini game will be very simple, more simple than DQ1 so a very simple menu...
  8. Ozmahunter

Hi all, I'm not sure if somethin this complex can be evented in MV? I would like to make a game where the player controls a character in modern day and can examine a video game console in their room and boot up a retro 8 bit style RPG. Ideally, Id like the second game to have its own menu...
  9. Ozmahunter

Hi Roninator2! Download link sent! We are now on Version 0.04! I'm working on MV. I really wanted the side-view combat since I've always been a fan. If anyone else in this thread would like the updated link, please let me know. It is possible to transfer your old saved data so it is not...
  10. Ozmahunter

How long is to long of a beginning?

Yeah, as you can see, the only real answer to this is “it depends” but in my mind, Chrono Trigger is a great example of a great intro. Some players spend over an hour before chasing after Marle because they can explore the continent, fight in the forest, play mini-games at the faire, save up for...
  11. Ozmahunter

Download link sent! Just finished version 0.03. If you wouldn't mind, can you please confirm you received the link I messaged you? Because no one has responded so far and I'm not sure the direct messaging is working?? Thank you for having a look at my game!
  12. Ozmahunter

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for volunteering to test my game! I just uploaded versions 0.03 so if you haven't started playtesting, please let me know so I can give you the newest link. It has several quality of life updates but most importantly, fixes a couple of game breaking bugs with the...
  13. Ozmahunter

Download link sent! Thank you for having a look at my game!
  14. Ozmahunter

Download link sent! Thank you for having a look at my game!
  15. Ozmahunter

Hi! I have been working on an RPG in my spare time for over 2 years. It's taken over 400 hours to get this far and still the game is an extremely early phase. It uses almost exclusively default assets and I've done nothing yet to spruce up the art, sound or menus. It is at this stage that I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordiNoop