Search results

1. omegadaxer

Audio Choppy / Crackly After Deployment

I definitely should have added that I'm deploying on Mac OS. Though I'm curious, did you find a solution?
  2. omegadaxer

Great questions! They are all .ogg. I've removed all of the .m4a files as I have no plans to export to mobile. Not sure if this is necessary, but...well, I did it. By restarting, I mean closing the game down, then launching it again and continuing my saved game. It's as if restarting the...
  3. omegadaxer

Hello, So I'm finally at the stage where I am deploying my game to test. The test run works fine, but after deployment, the audio will start to pop / crackle / chop after playing the game for a bit. Restarting the whole game usually helps some, but the issue always comes back after awhile...
  4. omegadaxer

Major Console Error - Please Help!

You're totally right, my apologies! I'll remember this next time. Each instance changed the speed of the Parallax's movement. This doesn't show up in the Content Window :LZSproud: So anyhow, I figured out what it was. The Event I posted actually had nothing to do with it. That Event has a lot...
  5. omegadaxer

Major Console Error - Please Help!

Hello~ I'm encountering a game-crashing error near the very beginning of my game, any time I encounter a battle. I've isolated it down to the fact that it only occurs when a certain event (image attached) occurs before a battle. What I mean is, if I turn this particular event off before...
  6. omegadaxer

SRD Timed Attack graphic problem

Hey, thanks for your reply! So funny enough, I actually tried this already. It seemed like it worked for a bit, then the problem came right back. Could you tell me what version of RPG Maker MV you are currently running?
  7. omegadaxer

Just realized I might not have replied to your comment in a way that would have alerted you, so trying one more time. (Forgive me for the double post, not sure how the system works in terms of reply notifications!) I've been having this same issue! I've tried a little bit of everything. Each...
  8. omegadaxer

Hey there, I've been having this same issue! I've tried a little bit of everything. Each time I feel like I've solved it, it comes back~! Did you ever find a solution for this?
  9. omegadaxer

First person battle: enemy animations.

When you say "enemy attack animations," do you mean that when the enemy does an attack, the animation for that attack occurs? If so, where on the screen were you looking for the animation to take place?
  10. omegadaxer

First RPG game you ever played

Phantasy Star II on the Sega Genesis! Didn't quite understand it as a kid...but certainly got me intrigued enough to continue playing RPG's after that.
  11. omegadaxer

Change Character / Enemy default battle animation to skill animation ?

Hmm...not sure if that's possible to do exactly the way you described? You might wanna' check out Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies plugin. I know it's pretty customizible and might accomplish what you're trying to do, just in a different way. You can get the plugin here.
  12. omegadaxer

Error Message When Loading My Game

When that window appears, hit F8 and check out the debug printout. Screenshot that and post the image here, that way we can see where the error is coming from.
  13. omegadaxer

Actor Battle Turn Indicator

I've figured this out, so this thread can be closed now. Thanks!
  14. omegadaxer

Bumping this one! To simplify my request, I'm just looking for a way to make an icon appear over a player when their turn is active in battle. Does anyone know the script to check for the ID of the character whose turn it is during battle? If I could just figure that out, the rest will fall...
  15. omegadaxer

Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD)

Could I ask how you made the character face image flash when their turn is active? Or could you point me to that line of code in your plugin? I'm trying to do something similar on my battle HUD, but I can't seem to figure out the script for making something happen when a character is currently...
  16. omegadaxer

Does anyone know what the script would be to make something occur when a party member's turn is ready during battle? For instance, IF it's member 1's turn, THEN something happens. I'm using Yanfly's ATB plugin, but I'm not exactly sure what the right script is to check if a party member's turn...
  17. omegadaxer

Move Route Question. Problem solved, found a work around.

Gotcha'. When I run into frustrating broken events like this, I copy the map, then just start deleting events and such around the test map until it works, then find out what it was I deleted it that fixed the issue. This may not be how your map / event is set up, though. Anyhow, best of luck!
  18. omegadaxer

Move Route Question. Problem solved, found a work around.

Have you turned "Through On" for the event's move route and seen what happens? I know you said there are no impassable tiles, but I wonder what would happen anyhow if you tried that? If that fails, then it's definitely something going wrong in the timing aspect, I'd imagine...
  19. omegadaxer

How do you make escape events?

Hey there, So I'm a little confused about your question, but from what I gather...it looks like you would need to set up an If / Else condition that basically reads IF a player level is greater than 15, a battle occurs that has the "Can Escape" option ticked in the check box when you create a...
  20. omegadaxer

It is possible to make an event when the user press a specific hotkey/button?

Yep! Here is Yanfly's Smart Jump plugin. Might make things easier for you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ophanem