Search results

1. lunaluna

Event flying over star passaged tiles

Is there any known one that does this? Thanks to both of you! I'll see what I can do.
  2. lunaluna

Event flying over star passaged tiles

Hi all, I'm having a problem finding how to make my owl fly correctly over the trees. When it goes around the map, the tiles marked with star passage option end up on top of the owl. I put the option Above Character thinking it might help, but it didn't. I couldn't find any depth option for my...
  3. lunaluna

Move Up/Down Sideview Stairs

I was looking for the same thing, so I made it. It's just made in a few hours and I have about a week of experience with the program, but it seems to be working in my examples. If you use it and find bugs I will try to fix them. It takes the idea from that vx plugin you linked about using...
  4. lunaluna

Inherit walkability from base tileset?

Thanks, that gave me an idea. I use a transparent E tile marked as non passable and paint it over where I don't want my characters to walk. It's not the best, but it works.
  5. lunaluna

Inherit walkability from base tileset?

Hi all, I have this problem with the walkability of my tiles, I have some flowers, rocks, decorations that I want to put over water, grass and ledges. The decorations are in my B tiles, and have a circle as Passage option. The problem is that makes them always walkable, even when they are on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ophanem