Search results

1. Creta_Park

Causality (Survival horror adventure)

Pew, it was take a year and half for making this game. Causality is finally out! Title : Causality Version : ca1079e9 (At the time of posting) Genre : Survival horror adventure Engine : RPG Maker MV Price : 6.99 USD (Currently on sale 10%!) Supported language : Korean, English, Japanese (Also...
  2. Creta_Park

I'm just trying a little part of MZ's source code.

I found some MZ library document, it was made with JSDoc. Also this contains some part of MZ's source code. I'm just so curious it'll works separately? (less dependency) I dumped them, and take wrote some test code. I double checked how they improved from MV to MZ. As you can see, this is...
  3. Creta_Park

Introduce L10nMV.js, Localize your game, without modifying your project.

This plugin provides localization feature for RPG Maker MV. Export text scripts from your project, and localize them. This plugin is free for use, just leave my name in your game's credits! Creta Park (creft.me/cretapark) Download link and instructions are in GitHub page. GitHub page...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakiryu