Search results

1. Reji

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

So I guess its possible, but how do I manage to switch between different battle systems?
  2. Reji

Instead of an animated attack, it directs the player to an RPG battle, much like the devil survivor games but instead of using magic or any set skills on the battle map. all skill atk would be directed to a classic RPG style battle.
  3. Reji

out of curiosity, is there by any chance a way I could be able to change the attack function to instead make a one turn-based battle system much like presented in the demo but have full control instead of a simple attack?
  4. Reji

MBS - FPLE MV

thank you for the response. however, I've moved to another plugin that made it way easier for first person to work with working textures
  5. Reji

MBS - FPLE MV

why does my wall have this checkerboard style tileset? Also, how can I increase screen resolution to 1920 x 1080?
  6. Reji

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Is there a way to change the default attack into a quick turn base attack?
  7. Reji

is it possible to make a strategy/turn based combat in Rpg maker MV?

Was playing devil survivor and enjoyed the combat system as it was for me something new and fun. I wanted to recreate something similar in RPG maker MV, but I'm having trouble where to begin or how to implement the battle system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind