Search results

1. Scumdrop

Help Request: Version Disappearing Act

Still agonizing on this. I have tried every combination of .ini, .ldb and .lmt I can, including every previous file version from Google Drive. They all just load the original version. Do those files CONTROL the content of the game? Do I need to mess around with setup.exe or anything? I HAD it...
  2. Scumdrop

Help Request: Version Disappearing Act

Hello everyone, Glad to see the RPG community still up and running. Long ago I created a game called The Sword and the Fish for RPG2K and it did well on the old Ultima Island site. I'm 38 now and my nephews want to play Sword and the Fish - but even though it's pretty tame, it's got some...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind