Search results

1. OneManIndie

RMMV Making a change to Galv's Message Style plugin?

Is there a way to adjsut the Y offset on a per character/event basis? Similar to the way you can in the text editor ?
  2. OneManIndie

[RPG Maker XP] Issues with running Games on an AMD CP

I'm not sure if this was ever addressed or not, but I've been having issues running RMXP on my new AMD Gaming PC. For some reason, it will make my player character :asad::hsad: uncontrollable (IE: constantly move them to the LEFT and when I push RIGHT key they go UP instead) . I have a feeling...
  3. OneManIndie

Any way to fix the THICKNESS of Yanfly's Visible HP Gauges?

anyone know how to Make Yanfly's Visible Enemy HP Bars more **THICK**? by thicker I meant making the bar less skinny. I tried changing the height and and it only makes the bar go further down the screen. Any ideas?
  4. OneManIndie

[RESLOVED]I'm Stuck on SRD's Battle Status Customizer

I'm using SRD to redo the Battle status display for my game. I got advice to use Yanfly's Battle core in addition to it to achieve the effect I wanted. IT WORKED!! My question now is how do I get the rest of the party to look like the first party member? Any ideas or thoughts would be...
  5. OneManIndie

Recruitment: How would you handle it?

PARTY BUILDING Every RPG deals with this mechanic. It's one of the most important features in designing a role-playing game. I've also seen this feature called RECRUITMENT; due to the fact that, in many cases, you have to acquire them for your party. In fact, there have been games devoted solely...
  6. OneManIndie

RMMV RANDOM Alignment Generator

Since I missed the Release SOMETHING Event, I decided to put this out for folks to have some fun with. This is a RANDOM Alignment Generator. You can choose either the regular vanilla alignment (Lawful Good, Chaotic Evil) or something crazy like Iced Lemon. The choice is yours! SCREENS...
  7. OneManIndie

Fully Evented Party Switch System

I know there may be some Party Swapping plugins out there for RPG Maker MV, but I wanted something that was really easy and stripped down to use. So I looked around for a bit, but didn’t find anything that really worked for my needs. Then while I was surfing the web, I came across a bit of code...
  8. OneManIndie

So you want to upload your MV game to Newgrounds/Gamejolt?

I recently tried to upload Slime Kingdom to Newgrounds and Gamejolt to get some more buzz going for it, but I ran into an issue (see image above). I searched around for tips to try and fix it with no luck. So, in the spirit of helping, I’m making one to assist those in need. Okay, now you’ve...
  9. OneManIndie

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

THE FIRST EPISODE HAS BEEN REVAMPED WITH MORE AWESOMENESS! NOW ON GAMEJOLT AND ITCH Story/Plot A lowly slime barely survives an encounter with an adventurer and limps(?) his way home. He's mad about his lot in life as just an exp grab for some dimwitted noob with a dream. He's tired of the...
  10. OneManIndie

Follower script issues

Hey folks! I got a stumper for ya!! :^_^\': I found a Follower script that help give ore control over the follower movement. However, What I want to so put a "wait" before the character follows the leader. Meaning before they move they have to wait a few seconds. Any Ideas much appreciated...
  11. OneManIndie

RMMV (Project Concept)

This just an idea I've had kicking around in my head for sometime (like years) and I figure I might flesh it out a bit here and then when I've finished my current project, I can try my hand at this. Leave me your thoughts, ideas and feedback. T.I.A. Story/Plot A lowly slime barely survives an...
  12. OneManIndie

FREE RPG Maker Dev NEEDS Game Testers!

I've been working on different RPG Makers since the days of 2000. I'm currently getting ready to release some BETAS and such. With that in mind, I need people willing to help make these games better with testing and giving feedback. You find the projects you'll be helping with below...
  13. OneManIndie

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

This game has RELEASED IT'S NEWEST BETA! Please follow this links to the download and the recruitment thread if interested. T.I.A. BETA 2 Release Download (ITCH) BETA 2 Release Download (GAMEJOLT) BETA 1 Release Download (ITCH) BETA 1 Release Download (GAMEJOLT) BETA 0 RELEASE Download...
  14. OneManIndie

Playing a animation on active battler sprite?

I'm in need of some help. I want to have an animation pay whenever anyone in the party has a certain item equipped. meaning if anyone in the party(regardless of position in party) holds a steel sword their class changes to knight or something. I realize there is a command tho do that based off...
  15. OneManIndie

FFT Style Job/Mission System

Difficulty: Expert Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've written a tutorial, so I thought I'd write one on an event system that I pretty proud of! :D :D   BD BD It's a Job/Mission System inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics BD BD The system can be a bit complicated, but not impossible...
  16. OneManIndie

Hey gang!

hello to all you beautiful folks out in game dev land! this is my first time here on this forum, but I've been a hobbyist game dev for years. I'm close to finishing my first game and hope you guys do by and play it.
  17. OneManIndie

Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem

The Concept I'm making a game where you create your own monsters and battle them against other creators (or Makers, as they're called). This is a remake of a failed project that I intend to finish it this time. I know this isn't a groundbreaking game, but I figured folks would be interested...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StShiner