Search results

1. trevers18

Non-Combat Menu

Hi hi, where can I get the remove HP/MP add-on? The link in the OP isn't working.
  2. trevers18

Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds.

Stardew Valley is consuming my life and there is no end in sight. Send potato seeds.
  3. trevers18

I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.

I know it's only gonna get worse too. Like the last 5 episodes had me reeling.
  4. trevers18

Just do a full tileset but make everything out of vines. Houses, windows, wells, paths, water...

Just do a full tileset but make everything out of vines. Houses, windows, wells, paths, water. Hell, even make some vine people. Go the whole extra mile. Someone might use it well.
  5. trevers18

OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.

OITNB's season 5 finale just absolutely messed me up emotionally.
  6. trevers18

The Time Fantasy resources are very (ok hand)

The Time Fantasy resources are very (ok hand)
  7. trevers18

I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!

I didn't realize how many of her songs I actually listened to until her music was gone!
  8. trevers18

I feel like JRPGs disproportionately focus on the adventures of small kids facing a big scary...

I feel like JRPGs disproportionately focus on the adventures of small kids facing a big scary world. Am I wrong?
  9. trevers18

T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.

T-Swift being back on Spotify makes me really happy.
  10. trevers18

"Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could...

"Really high" might have been an exaggeration. I did take two and they have caffeine so I could also just be really energetic and my leg's just responding to it. It's stopped hurting now.
  11. trevers18

It's most likely just from being on my feet for a few hours at work, coupled with two Midol that...

It's most likely just from being on my feet for a few hours at work, coupled with two Midol that probably raised my blood pressure really high. I probably just need to sleep it off.
  12. trevers18

If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know...

If anyone's interested in coming to massage/stretch/break my hurting leg right now, lemme know. Otherwise I'll just scream in agony.
  13. trevers18

Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want...

Why aren't all watermelons sold seedless? Who wants seeded watermelons? "You know what I want with my delicious fruit? Plant fetuses."
  14. trevers18

Knowing the context of this would make it less funny tbqh

Knowing the context of this would make it less funny tbqh
  15. trevers18

Developing a short, battle-focused game, but there's always time for a bomb intro involving...

Developing a short, battle-focused game, but there's always time for a bomb intro involving cosmic beings. http://imgur.com/9tHU1CV
  16. trevers18

Features Feedback

I added those changes. Thanks!
  17. trevers18

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@MushReen actually Yanfly posted something for this on the first page, I just happened to notice it today lol <setup action> display action immortal: targets, true </setup action> <target action> if user.attackMotion() !== 'missile' move user: targets, front, 20 else perform start end wait for...
  18. trevers18

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I've found that using Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin is a pretty decent workaround to accomplishing what you want. You can assign a weapon with a <replace attack: x> notetag and then design the action sequence for that skill so that, when the player has that weapon, they use that attack over the...
  19. trevers18

Actor Needs No Class, Yanfly Class Change Not Removing It

That's fine, I don't want anyone to have that class anyway. My problem isn't that, though. It's trying to make the player have no assigned class for a small portion of the game so that, when they go to pick a class, they don't start out as one of the options by default.
  20. trevers18

Generic Resources on Paid Game Acceptance

I typically won't play a full game that uses pure RTP resources. If it's a short novelty game like Rescue the People or that one cooking game that someone posted a while back, I'll probably be more open to it. Even just using the character editor can make a game a billion times better (unless...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg
image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaihai