Search results

1. Zael

Bug Movement Route: Jump Z values

There are no relevant attachments, that was just an outdated sig that has now been removed.
  2. Zael

Bug Movement Route: Jump Z values

Playing around in MZ and I noticed that when issuing a Movement Route: Jump command, the Player and Followers' sprites' Z values behave really oddly. They jump over map tiles marked with a "Star" and under Events marked as "Same as characters" when they should go under map tiles marked with a...
  3. Zael

Clarity's Edge Development

@RedSandwich Sorry for the late response, but @mlogan is right, it is a compiled set with a lot of edits. The vast majority of the custom pieces are from PandaMaru (who has a ton of amazing stuff posted around the forums). Hope that helps. @gRaViJa Both actually, I made them myself and I have...
  4. Zael

I've had a few major set-backs in Development, but I am still working. Allow me to elaborate: To give you some context, I live in Texas and we are currently in the middle of our monsoon season. It has been flooding in some areas of the state, and raining a lot. Basically this time of year it...
  5. Zael

@HuntingSwan Hey, I finally got to sit down and watch your stream of the game. I really enjoyed your commentary in the video, your streamers were great as well. <3 Thanks for the review and the insights. :) Random battles are the bane of my existence, it doesn't really matter what you set...
  6. Zael

VE - Throwable Objects

@Victor Sant If you want, feel free to post those Boomerangs I made with the Plugin so people can have them and not have to go looking. :)
  7. Zael

Let's draw each other's characters!

@amaSenpai I did a quick pencil sketch in a comic book-esque style of your dude. :) Scan quality was terribad though for some reason. And... Here is one of mine:
  8. Zael

Dialogue forks, event(ing) question

This is actually really easy, you will need a variable, we'll call it "Party Leader ID". Here's how the Event would work: Control Variable: "Party Leader ID" Variable = Game Data > Party > Member #1 ID Conditional Branch: If "Party Leader ID" Variable = 1 (Actor ID goes here)...
  9. Zael

Boomerang Icon for MV

Seeing the Throwable Objects Plugin teaser in your sig, I think you need something like these (I made a couple so you have options): Hope this helps you out, have a good one. Z
  10. Zael

Default Attack

Yanfly's Weapon Unleash Plugin will let you do that really easily, it has a bunch of other stuff it can do as well though. Still, you can just ignore all the extra features and just use the Note Tag (which can be used on Actors, Enemies, Classes, Weapons, Armors, or States): <Replace...
  11. Zael

Is it possible to change Sideview Actor Graphic on state change? (aka Toad/Mini from FF games)

This is absolutely possible. In fact, here is a tutorial that Drifty from Driftwood Gaming made on how to do it: Hope that helps you out, have a good one. Z
  12. Zael

Meep's MV RTP Edits/Recolors

I would have been happy if it was just the doors, and then I keep seeing more and more and more. You're a workhorse. This is amazing, excellent work! Thanks for sharing! Z
  13. Zael

RPG Maker MV Tutorial - Breath of Fire III's Examine

I wanted to perfect Rellik's (a character from my game) acquisition of Enemy Skills, so I worked at it until I figured out how to replicate the Examine Skill from Breath of Fire III. I attached a Scan effect from Yanfly's Tips and Tricks to the Skill, so Rellik can gauge their weaknesses and...
  14. Zael

RPG Maker MV Tutorial - Leveled Shops

It has always bothered my in games when you get to the next town and they have better loot in the Shops than the previous town. If the guys in the last town wanted to, they could take over the world with their superior weaponry. So I made a Tutorial on how to make your Shops level with the...
  15. Zael

Event Editor Window Glitch RMVXA

Had a similar thing happen in my Development in RPG Maker MV. Your project data has become corrupted. The only thing you can do is roll back to a previous version of the project before that happened. That worked for me, if that doesn't work, then I don't really know, maybe try uninstalling...
  16. Zael

A major update today! Below is the list of all the changes and notes as to what we've been working on. All of the download links here and on the website have been updated. 2/25/2016 Update 1.2322516 Changes and Additions Changed the Recall Rune to function as a Menu Command if you...
  17. Zael

Sorrow's Resource Dump

Very nice stuff! This will add loads of flavor to forests and swamps. :) Keep up the good work and welcome to the Community! Z
  18. Zael

Logo Design

I took a stab at this for you. Went with the stone and black outline similar to Skyrim, but went with the geometric design cause I didn't know a lot about your project. Let me know what you thing and if you need it tweaked. Have a good one, Z
  19. Zael

Swords for now

Exceptional work sir. I love the inclusion of non-conventional weapons like the golf club, baseball bat, wrench, the two practice swords, and the umbrella. Those would make for neat resources in a Modern-styled project which can be hard to find. You could easily take some of the sword blades...
  20. Zael

Visual help?

I find that because of the screen fade and such, if you maintain the shape of the structure and the number of floors, its better to simply make the inside a little larger than the outside. An L-shaped house still needs to be an L-shape and not a P-shape on the inside (can't really say I see you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra