Search results

1. Starke

Over 250 FREE J-RPG music resources (mp3, ogg, m4a) and they can be used for commercial work.

You are a monster, and I mean that in a purely good way. So talented.
  2. Starke

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

This has been INCREDIBLY helpful for me. Just saved me hours and hours of testing. Thank you so much xD
  3. Starke

Game makes the saving sound but it deletes the save

And now they're getting this bug AS SOON AS THEY START THE GAME: EDIT: Nevermind, might've been an overwriting error.
  4. Starke

None of the scripts that were meant to do something, did anything. Error happened anyway but no error message, nothing.
  5. Starke

So, here? That makes it the bottom most script before main.
  6. Starke

Because if I remove those scripts and I put the default Yanfly save script the error stops occuring. These scripts created the error, or a conflict between these scripts and some other, but the issue is tied to these scripts. If I put everything below main I'll just be running a stock project...
  7. Starke

I don't want to move the scripts below main, I know it's the ones that focus on saving that are creating the bug. I want those scripts, I just want to know what can I change in the script that allows me to keep the scripts. If I move the Global Save or the Save Folder scripts the game crashes...
  8. Starke

One of my users got the bug, he had your script on but no error message appeared (weird) but then he tried playing the game while on another drive and he stopped having the bug.
  9. Starke

I'll just have to rely on the users that play my game. Does your script only help if you're running the game via project or always helps?
  10. Starke

VX Ace. Everything is VX Ace. That's probably my computer messing up the icons.
  11. Starke

1) Yes: 2) Yes, they are admins. When I had this issue I was as well with all owner properties for the folder. 3) Not anymore. I'll have to ask someone who is having the issue. I can no longer reproduce the bug in any way shape or form (which makes it a nightmare to debug). 4) Will do! I...
  12. Starke

Oh, my bad. I meant to say irrelevant WHERE on the C drive it is. I would understand it it was causing issue if it was on the root or something, but even if it is in the desktop it still causes issues, you know? It's an original Complemented with these: And a few changes to the...
  13. Starke

I don't think so... I don't use "loop" much to begin with. Any way I can check this more thoroughly? My scripter says it's probably a permission issue that place the game on the C drive. I'm inclined to agree.
  14. Starke

No, not "a" cheat engine. THE cheat engine, as in, cheat engine the program. I use it to speed up the process sometimes, not edit files. Appreciated, will do.
  15. Starke

No, those are the three pertaining saving. I don't think it's on particular maps? But I can't give you a straight answer. I believe not tho. One guy once said something curious which was, how long would it take to for him not to be able to save was not sure, but if he started the game with...
  16. Starke

I'm using the following scripts: I've tested all the above suggestions. Progress is irrelevant, the crash is absolutely random. The crash doesn't happen right away, they're able to play and save for a while until at some point, the save no longer works and it will delete older saves if you...
  17. Starke

None of that. I'm 100% sure it's the actual saving sound. It's irrelevant where the folder is. It can be the first save or the 100th, it happens at random times when you try to save regardless if it's a new save or saving over something. Once you get the error, you need to shut down the game...
  18. Starke

Topic. I seriously can't understand why is my game making this. In 99% of the computers where people run the game they have no issues, yet some people get an issue in which they run the game, play it for a while and when they try to save over an old save it makes the game saved sound but the...
  19. Starke

Maximum number on a variable?

But... That's what I said, kind of. I just wanted to know if there was an easier way, a script or something around that let you instantly limit a minimum and maximum value of a variable, like Yanfly's for HP, max gold, stats, etc. but... Variables. EDIT: Found a scripter who did it for me. You...
  20. Starke

Maximum number on a variable?

After some events / cutscenes we manually increase rage or decrease rage by changing the variable "manually". During battles if you use some attacks you "spend" rage so you decrease the variable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra