Search results

1. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for an Auto-Skip Text and save during Event plugins

Hello! Jac here. I'm actually trying to set up my own Visual Novel but I'm using RPG maker MZ for it. Preferably compatible with Visu Stella's plugins. It's as the title says. I'm hoping to be able to auto skip through the messages. Or more accurate, to "rush" through the event without truly...
  2. JacSkulls

RMMZ The Guild of Jasperaian

Hello to all who comes here. If you play this game, give me your honest opinion! If you fear it might be too rude to talk about, you can always contact me through the RPG Maker Web's inbox or Discord, whichever you are comfortable with. Yes, I posted the game a bit early so I can hear as much...
  3. JacSkulls

RMMZ The Guild of Jasperaian

The Guild of Jasperaian WARNINGS There are Racism against Elves in parts, Alcohol talk, excessive Languages, made up religions and Gore. The Game is created for Mature Audiences of 17 and up. If any of these contents offend you, ignore the game. This game has flashing lights so if you are...
  4. JacSkulls

And the ears! I like how you did the ears for your char. When I draw chars, I always felt out of...

And the ears! I like how you did the ears for your char. When I draw chars, I always felt out of place if they don't have a big enough ear. Lol. Well, if you want to talk about art and whatnot, I always enjoy this kind of topic, feel free to chat with me in the chat thing.
  5. JacSkulls

I know. :) I mean, not the Krita part. But even so, I really like how you colored it. And I know...

I know. :) I mean, not the Krita part. But even so, I really like how you colored it. And I know what you mean on one sprite. I'm still learning it, myself. I like that everyone has their own styles in arts. Like yours, for example, the way you drew the Anatomy of your char feels balanced.
  6. JacSkulls

I don't normally go on people's main page to type things up. But for this one, I HAD to. Your...

I don't normally go on people's main page to type things up. But for this one, I HAD to. Your way of coloring is beautiful. I like it. Much better than what I can do currently. You keep up the good work. I hope to see more of your stuff. :smile:
  7. JacSkulls

RMMV How do I...make a fog-image loop over my game map?

It is as @Shaz explains. I can still teach you if you want. Doing it through Parallel Process as I explained would be a bit harder than Plugins but still easy to make. Just that the repeat process is all it is. Nothing smooth as far as doing it through Common Event or Map Events. Also, can...
  8. JacSkulls

RMMV How do I...make a fog-image loop over my game map?

I think you'd need a plugin for this one. Victor Engine has one. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ve-fog-and-overlay.53505/ With Plugins, though, you don't have to worry about creating it from scratch as it can become a pain using Parallel Process. Especially on older games. I...
  9. JacSkulls

Yanfly Ace Battle Engine Script Question

I'm not 100% sure if that's Yanfly's script but try putting this in your Skill list under Note. <one animation> It works for me but I never used Yanfly's Battle Engine. So hopefully it'll help.
  10. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for a previously read/Roll Back Plugin

That would be sweet. Lol. Would also be easy due to using VisuStella's Message Core, too. Thanks for telling me. I hope they do a Backlog Plugin.
  11. JacSkulls

RMMZ Looking for a previously read/Roll Back Plugin

Hello, all! Jac here! Since I am nearly done with my Chapter 1 of The Guild of Jasperaian (Should be release in a few weeks now for all to play), I am currently getting ready to start my next project. I want to try going for a more Visual Novel approach with this new project. But in order to do...
  12. JacSkulls

Match Card Lottery

Hello and thanks for replying to me! I always say "Better late than never" so you're good. :D To be honest, I shouldn't have sent that message as I saw from previous messages AFTER I had sent that. So my apologies for asking the same questions others had pretty much asked. Again, thanks for...
  13. JacSkulls

Help me...How to Change Battler when Equip different Weapon?

Not a problem! Hope you're able to have some fun with the experience! :D
  14. JacSkulls

Lol. Looks like I was too late. :D
  15. JacSkulls

Unless you're using something a bit more complicated, I'd just create a new Skill or whatever and use Common Event (Click where it says Effects in the Skill Tabs and then click on Other and at the very bottom, click on Common Event and whatever ID you're using). And with Common Event, you can...
  16. JacSkulls

RMMV Change Game Over screen based on party

Have you tried this one? https://makerdevs.com/plugin/cgmv-game-over There are other MV Plugins in this. https://makerdevs.com/mv/master-list I just checked to see if I couldn't change the Game Over screen but had no luck, myself with just eventing. Or you can give @gabrieldiastche suggestion...
  17. JacSkulls

RMMZ Needing help with adding a new code to VisuStella Option Core

I actually ended up figuring it out. For some reason, it kept giving me this Syntax Error. SyntaxError missing ) after argument list So I needed to do it this way. $gameSwitches.setValue(x, !($gameSwitches.value(x))) Instead of $gameSwitches.setValue(x, !($gameSwitches.value(x)) It was...
  18. JacSkulls

@ramza Hello! And thanks for getting to me this fast! I've actually read it already. The JS: Ext I thought might be for turning false but got confused in the process due to the JS: Process OK Especially since they were seperated by ------------ deal. Now that I know the Process OK is for...
  19. JacSkulls

Hello, all! Jac here! First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I figured since I'm trying to learn JS codes and putting them into the Option Core, I thought it should be for Learning Javascript. If this is wrong, I'm sorry. And thank you for putting this in the right spot. I am...
  20. JacSkulls

Enlarging the Sprite sheet?

The way I do things, I normally just resize by percentage % using GIMP. With GIMP, I can use the Configure Grid and shape my areas. If you are using GIMP, I can help you with that. I don't really know of any other program, including Photoshop. Plus, with GIMP, can keep transparency. EDIT: As...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra