Search results

1. vindaca

V's Simple: Command Text Indent v0.1

V's Simple: Command Text Indent v0.1 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script does just like the title says. All of the command texts are indented once they are selected.     Screenshots Not necessary. Demo Not necessary. Updates / Bug Fixes Any and all changes made can be found in the...
  2. vindaca

V's Auto Message Formatting v0.4

V's Auto Message Formatting v0.4 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script automatically formats the games messages for you. This enables you to type everything on one line when writing out messages while also allowing you to still use the enter key and \n to start a new line if wanted. I...
  3. vindaca

Accessing another save files data.

Hey everyone. Ok so I am currently trying to figure out how I would pull the lead actors stats and the parties gold from a different save file to be used in another saved game. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
  4. vindaca

Designing a new tool

Hello everyone, this post is more so to help raise awareness and get some feed back. So I'm working on a new tool for DM's and RPG Developers called the "RPG Randomizing Tool". It is designed to ease the creative flow and help shorten the amount of time it takes to make your game. As of v0.1...
  5. vindaca

V's Simple Replace: Gold Icon v0.2

V's  Simple Replace: Gold Icon v0.2 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script replaces gold vocab with an icon in the Gold window. It also replaces game message's \g with an icon, however the gold vocab is still available with \gv instead. Choices now have the same features.     Screenshots...
  6. vindaca

V's Emotion Balloon System v0.3

V's Emotion Balloon System v0.3 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script allows you to assign Emotion Balloons to triggers by default or by allowing the player to change them in game. The original concept is based on SoulPour777's script "Character Emoji".   Screenshots Not necessary...
  7. vindaca

V's Variable Voice Over System v0.1

V's Variable Voice Over System v0.1 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script voice over system. It allows you to easily set up actor voices and still allows for easy randomization. For example if you wanted to have a sentence and just change one word from male to female, or maybe just have...
  8. vindaca

accesing a weapon in RPG::Weapons

Hey every one here is what I'm working with. My question is, how do I access a different weapon from the RPG::Weapons class. #==============================================================================# **...
  9. vindaca

saving and loading

Well as of right now the script works and is fully functional.(Almost) Where and how could I go about saving the new weapons? I have never had to save and load data directly like this.    #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Create Weapon ...
  10. vindaca

V's Real Time Events v0.2

V's Real Time Events v0.2 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script is an extention of my conditional checks script. It was based on Gump's Time Script. This script can be used to implement real time into your game via switches and variables.     Screenshots Not necessary. Demo Not...
  11. vindaca

V's Item Experience v0.4

V's Item Experience v0.4 Written by Vindaca Introduction This script allows the actor to gain experience for using set items.     Screenshots Not necessary. Demo Not necessary. Updates / Bug Fixes Any and all changes made can be found in the Description section located in the top...
  12. vindaca

V's Prefixes and Suffixes v0.3

V's Prefixes and Suffixes v0.3 Written Introduction Simply put, this is a simple script that allows you to create instance weapons and armors with prefixes and suffixes, either completely random, or very specific. Screenshots Not necessary. Demo Here is a <a data-ipb="nomediaparse"...
  13. vindaca

New instance of a weapon

$data_weapons[$data_weapons.size] = $data_weapons[id].dup $data_weapons[$data_weapons.size - 1].id = $data_weapons.size - 1 This is how I am trying to create a new weapon but it is still affecting the original. Am I missing something?
  14. vindaca

RegEx

I have a question about RegEx if anyone can help me out. This is the current tag I am trying to make. <Example\S\s(d*)\S> How do I make this part read any amount numbers? \s(d*)\S For Example...
  15. vindaca

return_scene

O.k. so my CAT script is giving me some problems refreshing. If you start a new game, then try to go back or choose to continue from the title menu, and then cancel, it does not actually reinitialize the scene. What I am trying to do reinitialize the scene all together. (i.e. make a brand new...
  16. vindaca

V's Live H.U.D. Menu v0.2

V's Live H.U.D. Menu  v0.2 Written Introduction This is a custom menu system created and designed by myself for my game. There are still a lot of updates to be made. I just wanted to get it out there and start getting some feedback. Right now it only supports a solo player set-up. It creates a...
  17. vindaca

V's State Transformations v0.1

V's State Transformations  v0.1 Written Introduction This script automatically transforms you into a new sprite when a state is added and automatically changes you back when the state is removed. Screenshots Not Needed. Demo Not Needed. Updates / Bug Fixes Any and all changes made can...
  18. vindaca

V's State Evolutions v0.2

V's State Evolutions  v0.2 Written Introduction This script automatically adds a state evolution feat. Let's say a zombie bit you well at first your just 'Scarred' then after one turn the state is removed automatically, and a new one is added. Now your 'Feverish' and so on until your 'One of...
  19. vindaca

Method Flow 101 / Game FPS Timer

This is a script that I wrote only for the purpose of teaching "Method Flow" or how methods interact with each other.   This script was written and designed to help those with a basic understanding of classes and methods but don't really understand how they work together. Hopefully it will show...
  20. vindaca

logic with a time check.

This post started out as a question but I figured it out so here is what I've learned. This is the bit of code that i am working on currently that allows you to check time.     #=============================================================================  # * Get Event Time by Index ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghanovdn