Search results

1. 999Hp

RMMV Omnitopia

"Omnitopia" is a turn-based JRPG with a twist. Play up to 6 unique playable scenarios in the first part of the game, before the main plot is opened up and the player becomes free to explore both old and new areas - with a 3-member team this time! The game's influences range from "Live a Live"...
  2. 999Hp

Change Battle Status HP/MP Text Colour?

Would like to know too
  3. 999Hp

Remove Help Window Background (RMMV)

Hey, I was wondering, how can we remove the "dimmed" background of the Help Window ? I searched a thread about it but without success, also i'm bat at javascript so i don't know which line of code to change to remove this.
  4. 999Hp

Skip Menu Actor Confirm (RM MV)

Still not sadly, maybe i didn't enter it correctly ? sorry i really need to improve my javascript skill
  5. 999Hp

I am using Mog Hunter Monogatari menu for modern interface purpose, so impossible to use the Galv Script (this is a work in progress won't stay ugly like that lol)
  6. 999Hp

Hey, Thanks a lot for taking the time trying to find a solution, i just tried this but it's no success (on show and enabled i tried "true" like you said but this is the same result :( ) by the way Thanks for the enabled switch tip i didn't know about that ! very useful ! I also tried to...
  7. 999Hp

Unfortunately, this is what i tried, i'm currently using yanfly main menu manager and when i try this it just disable the equip option from the menu :( Maybe i did it wrong, so here's a screen :
  8. 999Hp

Skip Skill Confirm (RM MV)

Oh sorry i didn't think about that how selfish from me ! The solution is very simple, i'll explain for each main battle commands : Attack : the basic attack action, just select in the skill database target "a random enemy, or all enemies" and it will auto attack the single enemy Offensive...
  9. 999Hp

Hello, In the menu of my game, i always need to confirm the actor when i select Skill / Equip or Status scene, but since there is only 1 character in my entire game, i would like to delete this confirm input, any dev know which line to change ? I didn't find a plugin for this sadly and i'm...
  10. 999Hp

Skip Skill Confirm (RM MV)

Hello everybody, I've searched on the forum for a plugin or a solution for this one but with no success, that's why i'm creating this thread. The problem : In the combat of my game, there will only be one character playable through all the game, then when i use "Heal" skill, i need to confirm...
  11. 999Hp

How to get clean Sprites (not blurry)

Yes, my bad i forgot to precise what this sprite is for. It's a battler/enemy for a sideview battle. My game is in 1280x720 Fullscreen i understand that, but i'm not resizing anything since i'm just exporting directly the clean enemy in the same resolution in png allright, but why is it blurry...
  12. 999Hp

How to get clean Sprites (not blurry)

Hi everybody, It's been 2 days i've been searching around a solution for this problem but with no success... Let me explain quickly : i created a sprite on photoshop with a resolution of 375x335 , 72DPI, RVB, transparent background. In photoshop, the sprites looks really clean, even with a big...
  13. 999Hp

GUI Design Problem

Allright, thanks a lot for your precious answers everybody :)
  14. 999Hp

Remove completely partycommand

That's exactly this, thank you
  15. 999Hp

GUI Design Problem

Thanks a lot, actually this is exactly what i needed, but i have a last question : is it okay to modify core script ? i read somewhere that it should always made through plugin...
  16. 999Hp

I found a plugin for that but i'm don't remember where ! i'll post it when i'll found it again
  17. 999Hp

GUI Design Problem

Hi, I'm currently encountering an issue with the battle gui of my project, i'll show you 2 images so you'll understand quickly : '][/URL] now it appears like this, i just want to kill the empty space of the status window because this is a single actor/two actor game like this : '][/URL]...
  18. 999Hp

Hello, I've been searching for hours, how to remove the partycommand "fight/flee" option box at the start of the battle. All i found was plugin, like yanfly but i don't want to use yanfly script, and srdude gui core plugin but it only hides it, it doesn't remove this. So my question is how to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghanovdn