Search results

1. Trust

Need new tiles

Hi, I need new tilesets for a school project. I need modern outside tiles but I need them for free or at the very least cheap. Can someone help me out with it please?
  2. Trust

Different variables for a skill?

Hi, I'm working on a skill that has different effects. It's a special skill, that can cause different status, like instant death or lowering stats. But I'm struggling with giving it different elements, and adding a chance of a luck lowering effect.
  3. Trust

Going through a part of the map to the other using only one direction?

Hi all, I started making maps for my games, and I made a 4 blocks wide passage from a map to another, and it has a weird way of working, like despite putting up and down on each block if I stay right in ront of a passage and press either left or right I can still go to the other map, and I want...
  4. Trust

How to use the parallel process?

Hi all, I tried to make an event using a parallel process, the event is a simple intro after starting a new game, with dark screen and some dialogue, but I don't know why, for a split second I see the character and the map before the intro starts. Can someone tell me what did I do wrong?
  5. Trust

how to ad new items or weapons

Hi all, I created a new weapon, and I'm trying to add the new icon I made for it, but even if I imported it I only see the other normal sprites from the iconset. How can I add my weapon?
  6. Trust

character and weapon evolution

Hi all, I'm making an open world rpg, and I want to implement a weapon evolution system, something like for example a knife evolving to an elemental sword, and I also want the protagonist to evolve at each boss he defeats, like taking their powers, changing also he's form. Can anyone tell me or...
  7. Trust

Open world rpg

Hello, I use rmvxa, and I want to make a story driven game, and making it open world, so I want to make alternative dialogues depending on what rout u taken first, so to make the story linear without taking off it's open world. Can anyone help me, or give me some advice?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaneda035