Search results

1. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] little bit of work but will add a lot of variety in the moment styles of my party members.

little bit of work but will add a lot of variety in the moment styles of my party members.
  2. SoftCloud

Such a lovely suit. The color texturing on it gives it such a nice quality. Really top notch work!

Such a lovely suit. The color texturing on it gives it such a nice quality. Really top notch work!
  3. SoftCloud

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@PLUEVNR It's the small details that really make maps and scenes feel more substantial. :D Right now it's merely a machine, however, I may add an actual person behind it. These machines exist in dreamscapes and generally other non-physical places. I have a different currency system to unlock...
  4. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] Boss enemy art I did for a personal game. I like the design so I may use it elsewhere.

Boss enemy art I did for a personal game. I like the design so I may use it elsewhere.
  5. SoftCloud

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@PLUEVNR I love the elevational layering you've done here. It adds a lot of depth. Very nice spatial use too. I like the little details like the order's on papers near the cook. Testing out my main shop system. So far the sounds and look are what I'm going for.
  6. SoftCloud

Oooh pretty~

Oooh pretty~
  7. SoftCloud

How to keep a picture at a fixed coordinate?

If interested in using plugins, utilizing a parallax plugin such as this can allow you to bind pictures to the map. It's fairly simple to use. If you don't want to deal with figuring out image coordinates you could pair it with a mapshot plugin. This way you can take a perfectly sized...
  8. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially...

Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
  9. SoftCloud

Ooh, I like this outline style.

Ooh, I like this outline style.
  10. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet...

Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
  11. SoftCloud

@Ami they’re objects. (^ν^)I may make icons to accompany them but am unsure as of the moment.

@Ami they’re objects. (^ν^)I may make icons to accompany them but am unsure as of the moment.
  12. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] WIP of Stimpaks, Radaway, Jet and Psycho. Mentats soon to come. :D

WIP of Stimpaks, Radaway, Jet and Psycho. Mentats soon to come. :D
  13. SoftCloud

[ATTACH]Testing out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.

Testing out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
  14. SoftCloud

[ATTACH][ATTACH] Making stimpak items. Will likely do multiple angles. Kinda cute and simple but...

Making stimpak items. Will likely do multiple angles. Kinda cute and simple but hey I like it.
  15. SoftCloud

@slimmmeiske2 , thank you, I'm sorry for posting such edits.

@slimmmeiske2 , thank you, I'm sorry for posting such edits.
  16. SoftCloud

[ATTACH] New Content Free for Use. See [here] for source and terms.

New Content Free for Use. See [here] for source and terms.
  17. SoftCloud

*** Updating my Workstation with bonus content! *** //Link//

*** Updating my Workstation with bonus content! *** //Link//
  18. SoftCloud

@Finnuval you right <3

@Finnuval you right <3
  19. SoftCloud

@Finnuval Lol, if I use it in my main games I would feel it'd be too odd. Granted my general...

@Finnuval Lol, if I use it in my main games I would feel it'd be too odd. Granted my general workbench looks like the FO76 model, I'd feel this one might come off as too similar. But I could be overthinking it. XD
  20. SoftCloud

Interracting with multiple events in random order Trigger one event

You could do this by making a variable for each of the events that affect the player meeting the new character. Here's an example: Agreed, referring to the manual would be your best source.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The full estate map(include 1F,2F,3F and backyard), yes the backyard is a small labyrinth as well as an entrance to a real labyrinth!
Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silverizer