Search results

1. Olivier

Vibrating/shaking text

bump :(
  2. Olivier

Vibrating/shaking text

Is there a script that makes text (preferably individual letters) shake? Think Undertale.  I want the text to shake when it is selected in a menu.
  3. Olivier

I'm feeling the inspiration in my bloodstream! *makes a whole bunch of badly drawn pixel art...

I'm feeling the inspiration in my bloodstream! *makes a whole bunch of badly drawn pixel art characters*
  4. Olivier

May Goals & Progress Thread

Heya! After 3+ years of developing a game I've decided to scrap the idea of using other people's graphic resources and make my own instead... Problem is, I'm not an artist...this will be interesting. Check out my protagonist sprites (wip)
  5. Olivier

Migraines suck.

Migraines suck.
  6. Olivier

Accidentally overdosed on antidepressants. Literally bouncing off the walls right now...

Accidentally overdosed on antidepressants. Literally bouncing off the walls right now...
  7. Olivier

Hello

Hey Kyle, welcome to the foruuuuuuuuuums :/ If you need anything just ask...well, you probably knew that already 
  8. Olivier

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

I think this video explains very well why the rpg maker name is hated tl;dr: some people are too lazy/stupid to make decent, actually functioning ORIGINAL games
  9. Olivier

Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

You are simply amazing!! I don't know how you did it, but you did it, and I love it--totally worth the wait! Can I have the MIDI of this? Thanks empyrean!
  10. Olivier

that is one snazzy tree. :D

that is one snazzy tree. :D
  11. Olivier

This is certainly a good year for me. First, the internship, and just yesterday I delivered a...

This is certainly a good year for me. First, the internship, and just yesterday I delivered a speech, pitching an app I developed in front of an audience, and although I didn't win, I made the top judge (and my mom) cry, so I guess it was pretty good :/
  12. Olivier

Thank you!! And thanks for the great advice! :D

Thank you!! And thanks for the great advice! :D
  13. Olivier

I got a paid internship!! :D

I got a paid internship!! :D
  14. Olivier

Found a "Confessions" twitter for my high school and the things I'm reading are...unbelievably...

Found a "Confessions" twitter for my high school and the things I'm reading are...unbelievably horrible
  15. Olivier

Finally got my very own Himalayan salt lamp. 

Finally got my very own Himalayan salt lamp. 
  16. Olivier

http://webstandardssherpa.com/reviews/breaking-the-perfectionism-procrastination-infinite-loop/...

http://webstandardssherpa.com/reviews/breaking-the-perfectionism-procrastination-infinite-loop/ I cried while reading this. This is exactly me.
  17. Olivier

I s2g the next time I hear anything about "Youtube Drama" I will rip myself to shreds

I s2g the next time I hear anything about "Youtube Drama" I will rip myself to shreds
  18. Olivier

Custom character face in text box

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=48031.0 Here's a script for animated facesets
  19. Olivier

Questionnaire about girl gamers

(Psst I'm non-binary but i was BORN female so i'm still qualified to take this survey...right? right? Right. ok. cool) Q1: At what age did you first start to play games? Also, what was your first game (please describe a bit of the game) and how was the experience overall at that age? I was...
  20. Olivier

How to properly credit people?

Easy events, in VX ACE you can select the scrolling text event and just put your credits there. if you want better looking credits, moghunter has a credits script for ACE (it's in portuguese)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No666