Search results

1. Mystic_Enigma

You would be better off with some emergency backup, just in case... If you can get your hands on...

You would be better off with some emergency backup, just in case... If you can get your hands on some Anti-venom, that'd be great.
  2. Mystic_Enigma

A smart decision. There's no such thing as being too careful, especially with lives at stake!

A smart decision. There's no such thing as being too careful, especially with lives at stake!
  3. Mystic_Enigma

Yes! YES!

Yes! YES!
  4. Mystic_Enigma

And whatever you do, DO NOT let the enemy update the Autopsy Report!

And whatever you do, DO NOT let the enemy update the Autopsy Report!
  5. Mystic_Enigma

Ah, sometimes, life can be random fish in the sky...

Ah, sometimes, life can be random fish in the sky...
  6. Mystic_Enigma

Ouch! Hate it when that happens...

Ouch! Hate it when that happens...
  7. Mystic_Enigma

I wouldn't be able to tell if pulling that off is madness...or brilliance.

I wouldn't be able to tell if pulling that off is madness...or brilliance.
  8. Mystic_Enigma

April can March? July! I'm left August!

April can March? July! I'm left August!
  9. Mystic_Enigma

Have you ever tried making a Cutaway Gag in your game(s)? I wanna try it too!

Have you ever tried making a Cutaway Gag in your game(s)? I wanna try it too!
  10. Mystic_Enigma

Amazing! Well done!:kaohi:

Amazing! Well done!:kaohi:
  11. Mystic_Enigma

"Chocolate?? Did you say...chocolate?!"

"Chocolate?? Did you say...chocolate?!"
  12. Mystic_Enigma

Had a rough day? Here's a Squirrel eating a carrot! [MEDIA]

Had a rough day? Here's a Squirrel eating a carrot!
  13. Mystic_Enigma

This looks like it wouldn't feel out of place in one of the 3D Final Fantasy games!

This looks like it wouldn't feel out of place in one of the 3D Final Fantasy games!
  14. Mystic_Enigma

If they are a complete and utter monster, than I could care less about their backstory. Having a...

If they are a complete and utter monster, than I could care less about their backstory. Having a rough past is NO excuse for destroying the world and whatever else!
  15. Mystic_Enigma

The songs that get stuck in your head

"Lost in Thoughts All Alone" has recenly gotten so stuck in my head, I have now memorized each verse. Sheesh!
  16. Mystic_Enigma

Exactly where would I ask for a plugin/script that allows me to adjust my Actor faces to change...

Exactly where would I ask for a plugin/script that allows me to adjust my Actor faces to change in the midst of battle(For MV)?
  17. Mystic_Enigma

what do "Dark" and "Holy" elements represent in your game?

(Forgot I already posted, please ignore this.)
  18. Mystic_Enigma

Making a fancier Title is trickier than I thought...

Making a fancier Title is trickier than I thought...
  19. Mystic_Enigma

I'd take them over Ice dungeons! (But stars forbid you put any of these together...!)

I'd take them over Ice dungeons! (But stars forbid you put any of these together...!)
  20. Mystic_Enigma

Ouch! Harsh...

Ouch! Harsh...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No666