Search results

1. WaywardMartian

Wayward's Tall Sprites: New June 2021 - Dwarf bases

I know I usually put up stuff on a monthly basis but I finished up my dwarf bases and wanted to show them off. Like the elves and the orcs I gave them new skin colours but they can be recoloured easily enough. I also like my dwarves to have pointy ears so they got little pointy ears, and I...
  2. WaywardMartian

It's lovely! What tileset are you using?

It's lovely! What tileset are you using?
  3. WaywardMartian

Oh, wow, that turned out amazing! ^_^

Oh, wow, that turned out amazing! ^_^
  4. WaywardMartian

I'd been picking at these child bases for ages but a few weeks ago a friend of mine needed a kid character for something so I went and finished it up. So I figured I ought to do a kid Character of the Month: I'm calling her Lupita and we'll see when the Bonus Characters sheet updates. :p And...
  5. WaywardMartian

Tutorial-Blog Making a Custom Grass Autotile from Scratch

I have tried so many ways to get those blasted inner corners to match up. This way looks like it'll actually work! I'll have to give it a go next time.
  6. WaywardMartian

Child base will drop whenever I finish putting the sprite sheet together. Until then, a look at...

Child base will drop whenever I finish putting the sprite sheet together. Until then, a look at the next freebie character:
  7. WaywardMartian

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace. [IMG]

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
  8. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Finals Poll!: 1. Calamitous Magic 2. WaywardMartian

@Calamitous Magic While I'm here, did you have to make custom diagonal walls to fit? I'd tried to add diagonals to mine but either the ones in the package are made for two-square-high walls only or I just need more practice with them. :p
  9. WaywardMartian

Map Madness, Round 1, Match G Poll: 1. WaywardMartian 2. Asterleena

@Asterleena I like your little houses. I think they're cute. And I'm all curious if everyone in town is a fox or if there's just a lot of foxes around.
  10. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Round 2, Match A Poll: 1. Calamitous Magic 2. slimmmeiske2

@slimmmeiske2 I really liked yours. The problem was I also really liked @Calamitous Magic 's and my final decision ended up coming down to 'I like blue better than red' because everything else was equal. ¬_¬ But, what I liked: The literal interpretation of 'elemental dungeon'. The mix of...
  11. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Round 2, Match C Poll: 1. WaywardMartian 2. Gabo

@Gabo I really liked the Moria vibe you had going here with the big bridge over the lava and I liked the use of the diagonal walls. ^_^
  12. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Semi-Finals, Match B Poll: 1. Ash_Dilan 2. WaywardMartian

My favourite part of @Ash_Dilan 's map is those two wall pillars above the bottom steps - it looks like there should be a door there and it makes me wonder, is there a secret door if I poke it, or a way to make a secret door appear? I feel like it would have benefitted from more ruins - not...
  13. WaywardMartian

Map Madness: WINNERS!

I already stay up that late, of course I was lurking the forum and counting down the seconds. ;)
  14. WaywardMartian

Well tourneyed and congratulations, @Calamitous Magic! ^_^
  15. WaywardMartian

... Wait, does voting go to Saturday this time instead of Friday?
  16. WaywardMartian

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get...

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison. I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
  17. WaywardMartian

The one of us that wins, since that one designed the most villainous lair. ;)
  18. WaywardMartian

WE BOTH WORE THE SAME OUTFIT TO THE PROM? :guffaw:
  19. WaywardMartian

Big ol' update. First, the character of the month. The original idea was a generic guard, but that is way less interesting to me than an animated armour. Thus, Chalceus - I'll be adding them to the Bonus Characters sheet, whenever the board accepts I want the updated version shown. :p And a...
  20. WaywardMartian

Finals Theme: The Villain's Lair! Deadline: 11:59 Pacific, 5/3

@Calamitous Magic Good luck to you too. ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:
Oh, boy. I'm now having dreams about Unity.
i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokeldoggz