Search results

1. mpurnell

Leaderboard/Score board

Cant say my attempt at array's are the best, but pretty much trying to get like a soccer/sports score board going. 8 teams, first 8 variables for the teams, bottom variables to put the in order, but im lost on how to convert this to rpg maker mv so i can put them in order or howd i get that...
  2. mpurnell

Creating a scoreboard/Ladder

Im trying to create like a sports scoreboard/Ladder but im struggling to work out how to get the order to appear correctly. 8 teams. lets say team 6 has more points in the other. yea easy to set as number 1 for position/location, but now my brain stops working & i cant work out the easiest way...
  3. mpurnell

Check that 1 variable is greater than multiple variables

rather than having so many conditional branches just to make sure 1 variable is greater than say 5 others, is there a simpler way?
  4. mpurnell

Getting N.A.S.T.Y. Text Pop Over Events to show above pictures

It seems that support for this plugin has stopped a few years as many of the recent comments have been asking for the same thing without any reply or support. Referring to: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/n-a-s-t-y-text-pop-over-events.49393/ But anyways, there is a comment...
  5. mpurnell

Show picture at 2nd from 2nd called variable(hard to explain)

pretty much im going to be showing 6 pictures showing the latest things that have happened in the game using 30 variables. so for example, in spot 1, i want it to show whichever is the latest called variable(so say we r up to stage 13) so spot 1 = 13 spot 2 = 12 spot 3 = 10 spot 4 = 9 spot 5 =...
  6. mpurnell

stop Menu's from blurring background & pausing gameplay

as the title says. ive tried editing rpg_core.js and removing all lines with 'blur' in it but then my game wont load. but also trying to get the game to not stop when menu's are open
  7. mpurnell

open a menu without background stopping

This might be more of a JS question, but would prefer to keep it to just eventing or something simple...... basically I have an event to open up a script call menu(lets just say the item menu), and when the menu opens, the background/weather etc game stops whilst in the menu. how/what would...
  8. mpurnell

Better way for transfer player to new map?

Rather than having 20+ player touch events to transfer player to the next map in every map and edit each one seperately, is there an easier solution? I tries the whole 'get player location' but couldnt get my head around it.
  9. mpurnell

Animate menu screen when opening

pretty much trying to change from when you push 'ESC' and the menu appearing, i want it to appear as if it is appearing from the time section on the top left and expand to cover the screen. Ive looked for a few plugins but they just change the layout of the menu, no actual animation of how the...
  10. mpurnell

Animate how menu appears when opening

pretty much trying to change from when you push 'ESC' and the menu appearing, i want it to appear as if it is appearing from the time section on the top left and expand to cover the screen. Ive looked for a few plugins but they just change the layout of the menu, no actual animation of how the...
  11. mpurnell

change healing screen HP/MP length

in battle, click on Magic, then Heal, got the box abit smaller but cannot work out how to make the HP/MP bar smaller. any idea?
  12. mpurnell

event if character walks anywhere in a line on the map for cutscene

so I have a ingame cutscene, and what im trying to do is create an event that where the character walks, he'll stop and someone walks up to him & talks and walks away. problem I have at the moment, lets say Hero walks onto position B which then makes the other character walk to B, I want...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornmaniac