Search results

1. N-Amata

LUCK, and how state/buff/debuff application chance works.

The Luck stat had always been vague- within the editor, it is described as "Affects the chance of things like status ailments occurring." All well and good, it can be assumed then that Luck applies to the application of Buffs, Debuffs, and Status Effects. Here is my question: is there a...
  2. N-Amata

Help with Yanfly's CTB

Hi! I am using Yanfly's CTB system in my game, which has a battle system that closely resembles a card game. Firstly, I don't want the Turn Order determining formula to be so complicated, but I am a simpleton and setting the "Full Turn" to 1, the Speed per Tick to 0, and the Initial Speed to 1...
  3. N-Amata

RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

A game prototype and an idea I had— after listening to music. Story Essentially, the world is that of fantasy— magic, creatures, and myths, but set in modern times. Along with the advent of technology, crime is also becoming more and more sophisticated. This is where the story comes in. Burr...
  4. N-Amata

Cannot read property 'resizeTo' of undefined?

When I tried to playtest my game, I got this. Any help?
  5. N-Amata

Loose Leaf Generator Problems

So I decided to take Loose Leaf's generator for a spin but whenever I click on the image it produces, it keeps giving me a blank picture named "None." Am I doing something wrong here?
  6. N-Amata

Requesting for someone better than me to make a map.

I want a map for a fan game I'm making. But I'm bad at mapping so.. Resource Type: Map Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Up to Artist Description: A Field Map of Remnant, the world the webseries RWBY is set in. However, I'm just need the landmasses and their respective terrains (like deserts, snowy...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornmaniac