Search results

1. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

good news and bad news. I've got it working but it also doesn't work? https://media.giphy.com/media/SqSrQmwgCfnIwUrYrs/giphy.gif it only damages me when I move backward.
  2. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

thats not necessarily telling me what im asking. if anything i'd want a tutorial on how to make moving events hurt you on contact. since thats exactly what ive been looking for. this user asked a similar question but im still stumped on how they solved the problem. heres a video of the game btw...
  3. [ACE]Parallel process events that move and also hurt you? I need help!

I've looked and asked just about everywhere for help on this and its starting to get a bit frustrating. please understand that I'm fairly new to RPG maker and need extensive detailed explanations that I can understand. I'm making an endless runner type of game and need an event to: move at...
  4. Map Effects

I really need help! when using the zoom in black bars appear on the sides of the screen. how do i get rid of them??? I found that opening the menu makes it go away?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornmaniac