Search results

1. florodude

RMMZ Element Damage Text Color

You may be on to something! Thank you!
  2. florodude

I'm wondering at this point if this plugin is easily possible. Apparently text for damage is converted to bitmap? Does anybody even know if element is stored in game result?
  3. florodude

Hey, I hope this request would be simple for somebody who knew what they're doing. What i'm hoping for is a plugin that would change the color of the damage number text during the battle to reflect the element that was used for the damage. If you're feeling extra creative, the ability to add...
  4. florodude

Crucible's Collectibles System

Alright, I added a tl;dr of terms on here. Full terms also in the plugin!
  5. florodude

Dynamic Npcs and events.

@vivec360 I did create this before I really got into plugin creation. So there may be bugs, and right now it works on scripts instead of plugin commands. If needed/requested I would probably update it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/simple-name-generator-plugin-1-0-mv.111588/
  6. florodude

Dynamic Npcs and events.

@vivec360 FYI, I made a plugin that uses a text file to generate a random line of text...It would work really well with what you're doing. Could have a text file for names, a text file for conversation starters, etc.
  7. florodude

The way you have it set up sounds like it'd work well. Have the collectibles set to hide on start, so they all show up as '???', then just unhide the "category" collectibles from the get-go!
  8. florodude

I heard that there was an issue with compatibility. I will try to figure this out ASAP. It's their option core plugin that this isn't working with, isn't it? EDIT: Place my plugin above Option Core to fix the bug.
  9. florodude

I'll add terms asap, my bad. Free for commercial use. Free to edit code for personal use but please don't repost the code in any form. I'll add terms as soon as I get back to my comp. Glad the system works for you! EDIT: Terms have been included.
  10. florodude

Thanks y'all:) And @Quexp , who knows, maybe it'll have another feature or two by the time you're ready to jump in.
  11. florodude

Crucible's Collectibles v1.02 Crucible Gaming v1.01: Fixed compatibility issue with a few plugins. v1.02 Added terms of use. TL;DR Creative Commons Attribution/No-Derivs Introduction Crucible's Collectibles is a collectibles system for RPG Maker MZ. It features a robust collectibles system...
  12. florodude

RMMZ Clearing images, and am I drawing dynamic text correctly?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I tried it. Nothing changes, the pictures still lay on top of one another.
  13. florodude

RMMZ Clearing images, and am I drawing dynamic text correctly?

Hey all, I'm currently working on a Collectibles plugin. The current code is as follows: /*: *@target MZ * @author Crucible Gaming * @plugindesc Allows for collectibles to be added throughout your game. * *@param Collectible Title *@type text *@default Collectibles *@desc This is what your...
  14. florodude

RMMZ Cannot get my Window_Selectable to work

This is it! Thank you both, can't believe I forgot that! I thought for sure it had to be somewhere in the Window_Selectable code...
  15. florodude

RMMZ Cannot get my Window_Selectable to work

Hey, I am trying to create a Window_Selectable on RPG Maker MZ, and cannot for the life of me get it to work. The items show up, and the first item is selected, then I can't move the keys to get them to change selection...Here's the code. This is from this "tutorial": var params =...
  16. florodude

Simple Name Generator Plugin 1.0 [MV]

Name Generator 1.0 By Florodude Introduction This script pulls in random names from one or more text files to be used however you want it in your game. It also features a very simple random number generation script. Instructions 1. Install the plugin. 2. Find or create a txt file with one...
  17. florodude

Potential Yanfly Synthesis Bug

Thanks, Kes, my bad! Also, yeah it was a typo. Everything is spelled correctly in the actual notes. Yeah, the ingredients are non-independent items, and the sword (which is the finished product) is not an independent item. It still throws the error though, unless I just make the value = 0...
  18. florodude

Potential Yanfly Synthesis Bug

Hey guys, I had a really weird error that would occur whenever I tried to create an independant item using the synthesis plugin. The item was... I went into the plugin and changed the value from the function to just 0. It works now, but in the synthesis terminal it obviously says "0" for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noor123