Search results

1. Flip picture horizontally/vertically

Hello, I need a script command to flip picture # horizontally/vertically. Something like this. https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/utility-scripts/flip-picture/ But I think it would be better if I just could "flipPicture(Index, Horizontal/Vertical)"~
  2. Any skill scope

RPG maker MV gives you the option to choose "1 Ally" or "1 Enemy", but not both "1 Ally or Enemy". I can simply make 2 skills with different scope, but because I am using Yanfly's skill cooldown plug-in, I cannot resort to having 2 skills. It would be great if anyone can make a both Ally and...
  3. Swap party members after death

Hello everyone, I am in need of a certain system. After a member dies in battle, I want a choice that gives you an option to swap with living party member in reserve if available. (Or you can simply choose not to, but when there is no remaining members alive, the player is forced to swap party...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cafas