Search results

1. Minionice

Help with QABS!

I see. I haven't really experimented with QSight yet. Thanks for the correction
  2. Minionice

Help with QABS!

To make an enemy that shoots a projectile forward under some condition, you would probably just use an if() statement and include this.useSkill(#); in there.
  3. Minionice

Help with QABS!

I don't know if anyone still uses this, but here is an example AI I made that moves towards the player's x-coordinate and uses a skill thereafter. Enemy settings: Skill settings: Note for the above skill (remember that you need to create a mapping for the skill in the QABS plugin...
  4. Minionice

How would I self-reference an event in this script call?

In MV, in the contents of an event, you can reference its JS object using: $gameMap.event(this._eventId) . This would only fail if the player moves to a different map within the event.
  5. Minionice

Plug-in for Menu that Adds an Image Depending on Variables?

Sorry, I haven't forgotten about this! I want to make this of better quality, but I made a small script that gives an example of what you might need. Create a blank project, and make an event on the map. Using the event, set variable 0001 to an integer between 0 and 9. Finally, enable this...
  6. Minionice

Sorry, I haven't forgotten about this! I have been working on a plug-in to demonstrate how you would go about the original task of conditionally displaying the character images based on a system variable. I should have it done by tomorrow or Wednesday. I would finish it sooner, but I have work...
  7. Minionice

The plan of action will vary based on how you code and design you menus. If you want to talk scripting, then there are two core details we need. The first is accessing the system variable for Morality. That can easily be accomplished in a script as described here. The other issue is how to load...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo