Search results

1. DragonChaosOnline

RPG Maker MZ Hunter skill not showing up

First skill on hunter has not selected a skill type , thats why its not showing up. That is a small miss in the database when you start a new project.
  2. DragonChaosOnline

RMMV MMORPG Prototype

Thanks for taking your time to try my game and give really valuable feedback. Very much appriciated! The Battle training NPC is meant to just try out your spells on and see how you survive against each version of it. Its not meant to get xp or loot from it. But I can see the confusion. Overall...
  3. DragonChaosOnline

RMMV MMORPG Prototype

Hi there I am working on a prototype for a mmorpg. I aim for a classic old school kind of mmorpg. This is just prototype. But it has a little guide quest, some kill quests, a few bosses, gear that drops from enemys and bosses, you can buy a mount, save for a global house, you can buy a...
  4. DragonChaosOnline

all the classes mostly have battle only spells but they show up in grey text outside of battle in menu. Hunter skills does not show in battle or outside of battle at all.
  5. DragonChaosOnline

skills menu, every other class skills showed up as intended. but not hunter.
  6. DragonChaosOnline

I created a new project, and I cant see the hunter class skills ingame after he lvled up. Anyone else has this problem?
  7. DragonChaosOnline

RPG Maker Mz Sv battle just stops after choices are done in webbgame

Thank you u figured out what it was. I asked my webbserver to download me the file without running the game. i got error 404.3 this type of MIME file is not allowed. I need to add it to allowed MIME files. Thanks so much every one who helped me on this.
  8. DragonChaosOnline

tested my project on another type of webbserver, very simple kind of webbserver. it worked. so for some reason my windwos 10 webb server iis is not handeling the mz webb deplyment properly.
  9. DragonChaosOnline

Cant find anything missing. and i use no plugin.
  10. DragonChaosOnline

hmm how come your deploy did not get this issue thou? I used deply web option.
  11. DragonChaosOnline

well now i know its only happeing on my mz , i worked on yours. I will reinstall it and keep tinkering with it.
  12. DragonChaosOnline

my project was fresh. no plugins. I also tried using it with front side battle. same issue. no error text or sign of a crash. game just stops. sprites does their idle animations and one of them has steped out to hit the enemy but nothing else happends
  13. DragonChaosOnline

I deployed it as a webbgame running it on a webbserver After I made my choices in sv battle the game just stops. Any idea why this could be happening? It works when i play it in test play . also works if deployed as pc game

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo