Search results

1. Your favorite (discontinued) game?

I miss old Harry Potter games. I loved them with all love real fan can have. It had good graphics for that time, but now it seems to be out of modern games level. Would it be the thing which made my childhood brighter and nothing more? Or, maybe, there will be a remake? They say hope springs...
  2. Did you get driver's license?

No, I don't have one. And even not going to have. I can call myself a hurricane-person, who always throws things off the tables and breaks them when walking, so if I ride it may be very dangerous. That is my position and I won't wonder if somebody else doesn't have a driver's license. C'mon...
  3. Can the games industry ban just full game walkthrough Youtube videos?

As for me, walkthrough is the way to make money too. I usually choose games after watching some minutes of walkthrough. I don't want to buy a pig in a poke. Don't know if I would buy smth without knowing the game is ok and I like it. We can't see the statistics, so we don't know who doesn't buy...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo