Search results

1. N-Amata

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hi! How do I remove the commands in the menu like "Auto Battle" and "Units"?
  2. N-Amata

RMMZ DUÆLITY - A Tactical CCG x RPG Hybrid

From what I have seen of Triple Triad (have never played it myself) I believe it is! But is instead played on a diamond-shaped board.
  3. N-Amata

RMMZ DUÆLITY - A Tactical CCG x RPG Hybrid

This game is pretty great! The polish really is there, with the UI, the assets, the presentation. I love the style! And the card game itself- it's simple, easy to learn as has been said, and it's pretty fun! Honestly, story-driven card games like these are the sort of stuff I've been looking...
  4. N-Amata

DoubleX RMMV Formulae Edit

Thank you for making this! Huge lifesaver for devs who really wants to finetune every single part of the game mechanics.
  5. N-Amata

LUCK, and how state/buff/debuff application chance works.

Thanks so much for the replies, my curiosities have been satisfied and confusions have been erased :)
  6. N-Amata

Thank you for your responses friend, I appreciate it a lot :) I'll make sure to take note of that.
  7. N-Amata

Ohhh I see. Thanks for the clarification! Is there a way to modify this lukEffectRate to make it more impactful status effects-wise?
  8. N-Amata

This is amazing- really cleared up a lot of things. Thanks so much!
  9. N-Amata

The Luck stat had always been vague- within the editor, it is described as "Affects the chance of things like status ailments occurring." All well and good, it can be assumed then that Luck applies to the application of Buffs, Debuffs, and Status Effects. Here is my question: is there a...
  10. N-Amata

Help finding public domain websites for art work

I've found myself using Unsplash and editing the photos with artistic filters when I need something for a good background or some other- they tend to match RTP battlebacks and parallaxes. https://unsplash.com/ itch.io is a haven for indie game devs, and it even has an asset page- free and paid-...
  11. N-Amata

What game are you currently Playing?

I've been playing Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for the past few days. Rough early game (who decided to give the beginner player undead enemies who respawn after 3 turns!?) but the story is impeccable, and strategic customizability is impressive. Loving it so far, though it had a bit of a...
  12. N-Amata

Thanks so much for the reply! I somehow didn't see that while looking through the core help file. Interestingly enough, the notetag works even if the Map Battle parameter is set to "Never." Then again, the "Config is on" setting isn't working properly for me as of the moment either. Should...
  13. N-Amata

Hi! I'm not sure if this has been asked already, or if I'm missing something in the plugins, but I have found no answers to my plight so far so I'll ask here. Is it possible to have certain skills bring you to the SV mode and certain skills be executed in the map only? To be clear, for...
  14. N-Amata

ICF-Soft Params Core

That's unfortunate. However, is there a way to do this with either of the any other Param types?
  15. N-Amata

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi! I want to make a skill that targets the enemy to damage them, but also raises one of your own CParams. How do I this?
  16. N-Amata

Help with Yanfly's CTB

Thanks, I'll try it out! I've largely solved all my problems though— especially with the Rock-Paper-Scissors thing, it's relatively simple to do with common events, as it turned out.
  17. N-Amata

Help with Yanfly's CTB

Hi! I am using Yanfly's CTB system in my game, which has a battle system that closely resembles a card game. Firstly, I don't want the Turn Order determining formula to be so complicated, but I am a simpleton and setting the "Full Turn" to 1, the Speed per Tick to 0, and the Initial Speed to 1...
  18. N-Amata

RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

@Skidoosh I actually know about it, and I'm using it as an inspiration— just at the most broadest sense though, since it feels flat for me? I'm not saying it's a bad movie, it's okay, but.. the lore and the worldbuilding fails at times for me at times. But yeah, I'm definitely taking some...
  19. N-Amata

RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

A game prototype and an idea I had— after listening to music. Story Essentially, the world is that of fantasy— magic, creatures, and myths, but set in modern times. Along with the advent of technology, crime is also becoming more and more sophisticated. This is where the story comes in. Burr...
  20. N-Amata

Cannot read property 'resizeTo' of undefined?

Turns out my engine is 1.6.1 while the demo is 1.5.1. Is it possible to downgrade? If so, how? Also, here is the plugin manager.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo