Search results

1. Bogsy

Spencer Megami Tensei II [Demo Included]

*Images are rather big as they're old from December development. Some images are not final.* Most of the descriptions of the game is shown in the images below. However just in case here is a very short description...  Spencer Megami Tensei II is a sequel based on members in a group in...
  2. Bogsy

Resoultion makes in-game windows too wide. Is it possible to change?

Increasing resolution makes the menu windows and the other tabs absurdly huge and stretched. Is it possible to have a fixed width/height size while keeping the game itself a larger resolution? V https://gyazo.com/4a72fdde6cb2faf6d8b11ef5c7e84de3 Thanks.~
  3. Bogsy

Adjust the alignment of the HELP bar.

I need help to have the help text on the top left side to be on the top right to match, is it possible to do so? It's just a matter of thinks looking in order is all haha. BattleWindowsCustomization script only moves the entire box however.
  4. Bogsy

Battle Icons Scrolling

Since my game is sort of reliant on state stacking, I sorta need them kept in a box of some sort. Maybe like the icon scrolling what VX had? The plugins I have just adjusts where they are placed. Here's a preview of what is currently happening; http://imgur.com/6iR31qP
  5. Bogsy

Resolution windows adjusting?

While I love the fact the new RpgMaker (finally) breaks the default resolution, the really wide windows sort of bother me. Anyway to shrink the size within the blue lines? It's fine if it's only just the top. I sort of need the bottom retained. I'm using Yanfly Core if anyone asks for plugins...
  6. Bogsy

Heyoo~

Been a huge fan since RPGM XP, came back around cause it finally supports window sizes that was restricted since Ace. (Decided to buy it when the trial let me use 1080p mode thanks to Yan-senpais plugins) Was from the rpgmaker.net forums years ago, but I lurked more than anything. Maybe I'll...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neotracer075