Search results

1. RenegadeForce

Jet's mouse system + Mog Hunter's Adv. Battle Hud + Symphony Battle Engine

So i have  been researching itno these three scripts and thought it would be awesome to use them all at once... So I did..It looks extraordinary to me by the way. Now I have encountered a problem. When ever i want to Left Click on an enemy in a battle to select which enemy to attack the left...
  2. RenegadeForce

[ace] Cache error line 106: failed to create bitmap

Hi everyone.. I am using moghunters result script and jet's mouse system...I always get an error ''Cache error line 106: failed to create bitmap'' when i kill an enemy WHILE USING THE MOUSE. But when I kill an enemy using ''z'' it's alright... PLEASE help
  3. RenegadeForce

Battle HUD

Hi everybody I am new to rpg maker and have a simple yet complicated question (complicated for a noob (aka me))... How do you change the "Battle Hud" Via Scripting... Pic in attachment! THANK YOU RenegadeForce (yes my new name is RenegadeForce!)
  4. RenegadeForce

High Fantasy Animated Battlers

Hey everybody! I was wondering if there are any SIMPLE scripts out there that could make my battles animated... I have been looking around and I only found complicated scripts :( also I need the script to use the battle sheets from High fantasy and also use some of the poses...Is it...
  5. RenegadeForce

Changing The Position of The Camera

Hey Everybody! I was wondering if it were possible to change the X and Y cordinates of the camera view... If it is please help me out because I really need it for one scene in my game... I appreciate all help and also if it is a script it doesn't matter! I'll use what I can get! THANK YOU...
  6. RenegadeForce

Moving the title screen options

Hey... Whats up? I was wondering for my upcoming game if it was possible to move the title screen options (new game, continue, exit...etc) to the far right-handside of the screen instead of the middle.... I plan to have a saddened soldier (on the far right) standing on a mountain using is...
  7. RenegadeForce

high quality resources

Hi..... I am a newbie to rpg maker vx ace, I bought both rpg maker vx ace and the high fantasy mega resource bundle 5 months ago... I am developing a game....Renegade: Secret Kingdom.... I have been working on it for 3 months 14 days now and I  have ran into a problem... I realy dont like the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy