Search results

1. ulosbal

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

@Trihan Yes, this is what I tried to do in parallel process. I wanted fireflies to appear at 11 p.m. But I'm doing it wrong. Once that was understood I could apply it to other things.
  2. ulosbal

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

Hello OcRam, thank you very much for your plugins! :cutesmile: Can we trigger an event from an hour, a day? If yes, how? Can someone explain to me?
  3. ulosbal

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

Hello! For the limitation it's good for games where you have to find a more optimal bag! :cutesmile:For me, it would be nice to be able to also deactivate the confirmation window, (a simple click on the object is enough) and to be able to transform the graphics of the windows.
  4. ulosbal

Particle Emitter - easy making particle effects in MV!

@DarkSearinox92 I know, I hope he gets a notification, as an encouragement.
  5. ulosbal

Hello Tsukimi-neko, can you give some news? Your script is so precious to me! I can't find an equivalent. With the new command plugins from MZ it could be powerful!
  6. ulosbal

Tutorial-Blog Eventing a Push/Pull System

@hiddenone Yes I have already tried different number of frames until I have too many! nothing works. I am so close to the goal ... edit: to solve my problem I did this:
  7. ulosbal

Thanks @caethyril that did not solve my problem ... :/ But by adding a few frames at the start of the loop prevents the player from sliding when you press the arrows before the space bar. (it was another problem I had)
  8. ulosbal

Pushing works very well, I have a problem with pulling the player moves, not the event.
  9. ulosbal

Doing More With Script Calls (Proximity, Chase, and Puzzle Events) - MZ tutorial

@Rubescen, Thank you so much! it took a little while to apply, but I got there in the end. !$gameMap.event(x).canPass($gameMap.event(x).x, $gameMap.event(x).y, 2) Is there a way "he" can find the event number, if the script is in the event? $gameMap.event(???) I found!: this._eventId...
  10. ulosbal

Doing More With Script Calls (Proximity, Chase, and Puzzle Events) - MZ tutorial

@Rubescen Thank you! for this tutorial, do you know how to write the following condition: if an event / player cannot move down/right/left/up
  11. ulosbal

@LunaTechsDev More articulated on the window of the items, without limit of these. I make an image it's simpler. It is of course a personal desire. personally I would like this to replace the default inventory and only use this one.
  12. ulosbal

How to remove blur?

@caethyril @Aesica @Soulrender Thank you!
  13. ulosbal

How to remove blur?

caethyril, I failed to get your code to work, I placed this line 2217, following the SceneManager (rmmz_manager.js file): (alias => { Scene_MenuBase.prototype.createBackground = function () { alias.apply (this, arguments); this._backgroundSprite.filters.shift (); }...
  14. ulosbal

How to remove blur?

Very cool! Thank you! do you know how to remove blur when entering menus? I know in mv it was necessary to enter and edit the file "rpg_managers" in the js folder at the line: SceneManager.snapForBackground (I believe) but that has changed in mz
  15. ulosbal

I'm really curious to see what additions you could make to Luna Minimal Map Inventory. This is a script that I would like to use. For now, it lacks a bit of elasticity, a bit.
  16. ulosbal

Just, thank you for sharing this information. I had to translate into English an expression that is only French.
  17. ulosbal

ImaginaryVillain, I see that you are on the spot, I remain attentive.
  18. ulosbal

MZ beginner questions

OK (solved) if you have the same problem create a new project and copy your game into it. It's radical but it solves the problem. Of course do not forget to also copy your asets your js and everything (; _; )' thank you copy-paste.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy