Search results

1. Spindaboy

Stopping SV Battlers from Moving

I'm using custom sprites and I really need the SV battlers to just sit still as opposed to the normal slightly moving back and forth.
  2. Spindaboy

Assembling a Sprite Sheet?

I made custom sprites for my project, however I don't know how to assemble them on the MV Sprite Sheets. Would somebody mind helping me? (There is one for battle sprites and one for overworld sprites).
  3. Spindaboy

Increasing Yanfly's ATB Speed

I need to increase the speed beyond the standard formula. I have tried multiplying the formula but nothing changes. Seriously the gauge fills so slowly you will die IRL before it ever gets to your turn. (and yes the speed is set to 10)
  4. Spindaboy

Custom Balloon Icons?

I have a sheet of custom balloon icons, but where do I put it to overwrite the default?
  5. Spindaboy

5 Actors in Menu?

I cannot figure out how to change the number of actors in the menu from 4 to 5. Does anyone know of a plugin for it?
  6. Spindaboy

Battle Background Dimensions?

Does anyone know the exact pixel x pixel dimensions to fit the screen?
  7. Spindaboy

Remaking Final Fantasy NES Tracks into SNES Tracks

I'm looking for someone capable of converting tracks from Final Fantasy I, II, and III into SNES format.
  8. Spindaboy

Final Fantasy Fan Game | Assembling Dev Team

I am currently gathering members for the Dev team I am assembling and have yet to find someone who can test/rebalance enemies. I am willing to offer to play test anyone's game and give criticism in return (if desired). We are currently a small team, but would be more than happy to have another...
  9. Spindaboy

Final Fantasy Tileset

I'm looking for someone that is capable of resizing tiles from Final Fantasy IV, V, or/and VI to MV. I would like to make it clear that I am NOT advocating for someone to go out and rip the sprites. That is all :)
  10. Spindaboy

Determination and Dedication

Am I the only one who feels really discouraged at times when making a game? I have been working for a year and a half now on a project, but recently I have really hit a hard place. I no longer feel I can make my game as great as I imagined it. I work by myself and there are certain things I am...
  11. Spindaboy

Updating Project to Current MV Version?

I have a plugin that needs to be on at least v2.0.0 to run and the version I am running is v1.0.0. My question is then: 1.How do I update MV? 2.Do I need to transfer or convert my project after doing so?
  12. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Save Core Crashing

Whenever I save the game I get the error, "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" and then it freezes. The game still saves, but this obviously a big problem.
  13. Spindaboy

Enemies Reviving Allies?

I have an enemy skill that when used is meant to revive a fallen enemy with full HP. However, this does not happen and the enemy instead uses the skill on itself or another enemy that is alive
  14. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Row Formation - Long Range Weapons

My back row provides +10 Evasion & 150% Defense and -10 Hit Rate & 75% Attack. However, I want ranged weapons to ignore the Attack and Hit Rate penalty, but still provide the Evasion and Defense bonus. How can I create this exemption for certain weapons?
  15. Spindaboy

Skill that Cannot Miss?

My curative skills sometimes missed when used on an ally (because of Magic Evasion?) and I would like to make it so this doesn't happen. Is there a plugin I should use or can it be done another way?
  16. Spindaboy

Ability Backfire Plugin?

I'm looking for a plugin that will set an ability with a chance to backfire instead of functioning, causing it to instead hit the party.
  17. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Battle Select Cursor Plugin

When I enter a battle I get the error, "Cannot read property 'Width' of undefined." I have tried this with both the default settings and customized settings. I have also turned of all non Yanfly plugins, but still nothing.
  18. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Selection Control Not Dispersing Damage

I have tried switching the default option from true to false then back to true as well as using the <disperse damage> note tag for skills, but to no avail. I have tried removing all other non Yanfly plugins one at a time, but no success then either. Whether I'm healing multiple allies or...
  19. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Selection Control Not Dispersing Damage

I have tried switching the default option from true to false then back to true as well as using the <disperse damage> note tag for skills, but to no avail. I have tried removing all other non Yanfly plugins one at a time, but no success then either. Whether I'm healing multiple allies or...
  20. Spindaboy

Crouching Animation during Cut Scene

I am making a cut scene in a battle where a character is killed then later resurrected. The problem is that once he is resurrected his HP changes to 1, however his sprite is still laying down instead of being in the crouching position. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!
Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy